NFL Discussion V. 66: Kizer Throws'way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that's fucking brutal. That's be like if the hawks went 4 wide with 4 Jimmy Graham's. Sure, be money on the spectacular catches, and drop all the ones that hit you dead in the hands
Carr’s got at least 5 more TDs if these fuckers could catch.

Then theres the issue of ball security if they do manage to accidentally catch it.

Carr’s got at least 5 more TDs if these fuckers could catch.

Then theres the issue of ball security if they do manage to accidentally catch it.
And they get to wear those super sticky action gloves.

Talking about this season really pisses me off. The fixes were so fucking easy and so obvious. Moreso on offense than defense though. Defense needs personnel and coaching.

Vic Fangio will be a good fit for someone next year

Talking about this season really pisses me off. The fixes were so fucking easy and so obvious. Moreso on offense than defense though. Defense needs personnel and coaching.
The story of the AFC West seems to be having the thing that was supposed to carry you let you down horribly. Except, somehow, the Chargers.

The story of the AFC West seems to be having the thing that was supposed to carry you let you down horribly. Except, somehow, the Chargers.
The Chargers biggest weakness for the last few years has been beating themselves. Theyve had a really talented team. Just stupid mistakes have cost them so many games, be it coaching or missed kicks etc.

The Chargers biggest weakness for the last few years has been beating themselves. Theyve had a really talented team. Just stupid mistakes have cost them so many games, be it coaching or missed kicks etc.
This is true and they're not great against the run.

Fitting way to send off Thursday Night.

Two Titans of Terrible battling for a top five draft pick.

Who will survive and what will be left of their dignity?

Could this end in a 0-0 tie as neither team wants to win?

1/3 of the roster being on IR hasn't been helping matters either. They're surprisingly healthy now.

They've always been the most injured team. It's been a weird curse

Good point. Theyve had a huge number of them.

So Rodgers is 1-7 in overtime and Hundley is 2-0?

Them and Packers always have star players go down for either long periods of time or for a season.
Chargers make GB look like a beacon of health. I feel bad for their.fans
So Rodgers is 1-7 in overtime and Hundley is 2-0?

It's crazy how many times he's never touched the ball. I think in those 7 losses he's been able to run less than ten plays lol

It's crazy how many times he's never touched the ball. I think in those 7 losses he's been able to run less than ten plays lol
"We're going to take the ball and score."

I don't doubt that at all. Those crazy stats always come with some sort of caveat

Chris Jones of the Cowboys has punted 54 times this season.

As a whole, the Cowboys have given up a total of 55 punt return yards. Insane. Chris Jones is amazing lol

He's a punter but I gotta brag on someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back