Bitcoin currency of the future?

I had 3 BTC back in june that I sold off. Hindsight and all that...

Made a good amount off of LTC, but now I just have funds sitting in my exchange account. ETh and BTC still too high to buy into imo.

Where and how do you do your research?

I am Genuinely interested in cryptos but i have no understanding of how to value them. Stocks currency metals i can vaguely value at least.

Only thing I feel I should look at is their ability to be used for transactions in the future.

I may not agree with your methods but i am interested to hear them.
Reddit, Medium, youtube and so on. Follow people on twitter, join FB groups. I'd but bitcoin, cost average your way in and spend a few months reading about the technology about upcoming, smaller cap cryptocurrency

just bought a grip of POWR, XRP, SUB and ADA for long term HODLs
<Moves>

Will be brutal when the price triples and you go to sell and realize they have a multi-week verification process... then once verified all your gainz are lonngggg gone.

Will be brutal when the price triples and you go to sell and realize they have a multi-week verification process... then once verified all your gainz are lonngggg gone.
Huh? I've already sold stuff on binance.

I bought some BTC ETH back in julyish and some LTC a couple weeks ago. I didn't really use any money I absolutely needed but now I'm holding quite a bit more. Gonna take my initial investment out and play with the "house money" If it goes to shit then oh well, if not then cool.

IOTA is having a little crash after the Microsoft news so I will be buying it on the dip. I have IOTA as my top pick alongside Cardano (ADA) for 2018.

Power Ledger has been my best buy of 2017 as I bought it on the crowd sale.

IOTA is having a little crash after the Microsoft news so I will be buying it on the dip. I have IOTA as my top pick alongside Cardano (ADA) for 2018.

Power Ledger has been my best buy of 2017 as I bought it on the crowd sale.

Something like Power Ledger is game changing if they can provide proof of concept and get serious investment. Just picked up some ADA, gonna pick up more ADA and IOTA in the near future.

Question for you: where do you plan on selling your ADA or IOTA for cash, if you ever do?

This new Russia shit that just came out might signal another incoming BTC surge...

coinbase needs to get their shit together.

Granted I have little tied up with their site but I have yet been able to set up a way to sell shit, much less a wallet. Buying is immediate though.

Guess they're protecting themselves from a bubble burst, err, "dealing with the recent surge of new clients".

Last edited:
Reddit, Medium, youtube and so on. Follow people on twitter, join FB groups. I'd but bitcoin, cost average your way in and spend a few months reading about the technology about upcoming, smaller cap cryptocurrency

Thanks.

I doubt id buy btc price seems to far removed from its usability. Feels more MySpace than Facebook if you get me.

Thanks.

I doubt id buy btc price seems to far removed from its usability. Feels more MySpace than Facebook if you get me.
Yep & I fully agree. I also think we're far from finding Facebook.

BTC is the major trade pairing. To buy almost anything else you need BTC, to cash out you need BTC (or ETH). It also has first mover advantage and is being adopted more and more. Eventually it will be overtaken (i think) but we're a ways from seeing it

Yep & I fully agree. I also think we're far from finding Facebook.

BTC is the major trade pairing. To buy almost anything else you need BTC, to cash out you need BTC (or ETH). It also has first mover advantage and is being adopted more and more. Eventually it will be overtaken (i think) but we're a ways from seeing it

My thoughts exactly. It's like Joe Smith invents the wheel. Joe Smith isn't special. The wheel is special. And now a thousand other companies are going to improve upon the wheel and make better versions. So how do you pick who will be the winner out of 1,300? Seems like a crap shoot to me.

I bought 300 for 9 cents each last week on Binance, now its 22 cents a coin.

lol...

300 @ .09 so Cost = $27

Now 300 @ .22 so Value = $66

giphy.gif

My thoughts exactly. It's like Joe Smith invents the wheel. Joe Smith isn't special. The wheel is special. And now a thousand other companies are going to improve upon the wheel and make better versions. So how do you pick who will be the winner out of 1,300? Seems like a crap shoot to me.
Well there aren't 1300 'currencies' so that narrows it down. Be about 4-5 genuine contenders or something we haven't yet seen. I personally invest in projects that 'could' have real world usage. Makes the 'crapshoot' much easier IMO

I don't mean to disparage venturing into penny cryptos with modest sums of money.

Hopefully Cardona goes to $1000 and he can really throw this in my face.

Looks like your prediction for ltc is right as btc is going on another bull run and altcoins flop when that happens

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back