Bitcoin currency of the future?

IOTA does seem like a game changer. It's beyond block-chain.

I want to see proof of concept from all these new block-chains like IOTA, SUB, POWR, Ethereum. The tech is so fucking promising. I want to see it manifest.

IOTA looks promising but i sold up the other day and jumped on xrp. Glad i did too.

nope, just make an account at whichever one you're going to use then go deposit coins, you'll be given an address which is where you send to from coinbase. Double check that your sending the right coin type, so don't try sending BTC to an ETH address. You don't need to verify accounts or anything, but I'd strongly suggest using 2 step authentication and all that. If you're using BTC it can take a few hours to confirm so don't panic. Coinbase has been getting hammered so there' a lot of congestion on transfers.

edit - just to clarify. You don't need a wallet as they're stored on the exchange. However, if you plan to hold for a long time, it's advisable to go and set up a wallet. If you're just planning to buy and sell over short term then I wouldn't worry about storing your coins in a wallet, though maybe others will advise against it. Also, some coins like IOTA don't have wallets that are functional yet so you're stuck using the exchange until something comes along.

I agree with the majority of what you said. But bitcoin is never going to 12$. Those days are long, long gone. If the day ever comes where it's that cheap, it will be because btc is obsolete and has been replaced making the 12$ a worthless investment.

Yeah it was kind of a hyperbolic example. Just talking more about the fluctuations of markets and how people react to crashes.

IOTA does seem like a game changer. It's beyond block-chain.

I want to see proof of concept from all these new block-chains like IOTA, SUB, POWR, Ethereum. The tech is so fucking promising. I want to see it manifest.

I'll settle for being able to verify my coinbase account right now... days:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'll settle for being able to verify my coinbase account right now... days:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, they must be overloaded. Really shameful. I sent them an email three days ago concerning confirmation of my bank account, which is preventing me from cashing anything out, and they haven't responded.

Last edited:
Yeah, they must be overloaded. Really shameful. I sent them an email three days ago concerning confirmation of my bank account, which is preventing me from cashing anything out, and they haven't responded.

Yeah I thought it wouldn't be an issue for me over here.

Midnight in NY is like 4pm here but I couldn't even get in at 8pm when everyone in America is asleep.

Something like Power Ledger is game changing if they can provide proof of concept and get serious investment. Just picked up some ADA, gonna pick up more ADA and IOTA in the near future.

Question for you: where do you plan on selling your ADA or IOTA for cash, if you ever do?

I'll most likely exchange it to bitcoin and sell it on localbitcoin.com for slightly above price value. I am done selling for the near future though. Just buying in solid coins and holding. So far my portfolio is Bitcoin, Litecoin, IOTA, ADA, Power Ledger, BAT and Enjin coin. I want to invest in Eos but I feel like maybe I'm better of putting that cash in the ones I have already.

Made a good amount off of LTC, but now I just have funds sitting in my exchange account. ETh and BTC still too high to buy into imo.

BTC will probably drop to the 15 / 16 mark which would be a great time to buy. Although the problem with waiting for it is you often end up losing out more than you would just buying.

I'll most likely exchange it to bitcoin and sell it on localbitcoin.com for slightly above price value. I am done selling for the near future though. Just buying in solid coins and holding. So far my portfolio is Bitcoin, Litecoin, IOTA, ADA, Power Ledger, BAT and Enjin coin. I want to invest in Eos but I feel like maybe I'm better of putting that cash in the ones I have already.
Man, IOTA is such promising tech. It's going to be fun watching the years pass while keeping an eye on these. I went in on SUB yesterday, they're trying to build a decentralized internet. Could be big with net neutrality repeal.

@Luminaire watch me be right after all
rGLC5wv.gif

You guys should probably sell off all your nerd money before the net neutrality repeal besmirches your investment

You guys should probably sell off all your nerd money before the net neutrality repeal besmirches your investment
lol net neutrality repeal is just going to raise cryptos, especially ones like substratum that are working on building decentralized internet outside the control of government

lol net neutrality repeal is just going to raise cryptos, especially ones like substratum that are working on building decentralized internet outside the control of government

I hope it works out for you fam

Anyone know anything about this Alt way to play Bitcoin?

A friend of mine is trying to get me on board as they have a network marketing spin as well.

Apparently you get paid and make money and Bitcoin regardless of whether the currency goes up or down.

https://www.powerminingpool.com/

START MINING TODAY!

It’s very simple because your mining rigs are already set up and running

Register for free - Choose a plan to fit your budget - Activate your account

As soon as you’ve activated your account you can start to earn from mining alt coins with our cloud mining service!

You purchase mining pool shares, and we mine 7 crypto currencies on your behalf 24/7 and pay you the euro value for the mined coins, then we trade the mined coins for Bitcoin and pay you again on any profits we make in the trading pool.

From FAQ's

Every share you purchase will earn you €70, the time that this takes to happen is wholly dependent on the success of the mining and currency exchange which is managed automatically for you by our system.

You can repurchase more shares from your profits to compound your income or withdraw your earnings at any time.

Unlike with some companies who have so called 'lifetime mining contracts' with our system of having pool shares that expire after you have made 40% profit we are able to allocate bigger more powerful resources and make profits for you fast.

Spending €50 on a lifetime contract that takes a lifetime to make a profit is not what you or anyone wants.

Anyone know anything about this Alt way to play Bitcoin?

A friend of mine is trying to get me on board as they have a network marketing spin as well.

Apparently you get paid and make money and Bitcoin regardless of whether the currency goes up or down.

https://www.powerminingpool.com/

START MINING TODAY!

It’s very simple because your mining rigs are already set up and running

Register for free - Choose a plan to fit your budget - Activate your account

As soon as you’ve activated your account you can start to earn from mining alt coins with our cloud mining service!

You purchase mining pool shares, and we mine 7 crypto currencies on your behalf 24/7 and pay you the euro value for the mined coins, then we trade the mined coins for Bitcoin and pay you again on any profits we make in the trading pool.

From FAQ's

Every share you purchase will earn you €70, the time that this takes to happen is wholly dependent on the success of the mining and currency exchange which is managed automatically for you by our system.

You can repurchase more shares from your profits to compound your income or withdraw your earnings at any time.

Unlike with some companies who have so called 'lifetime mining contracts' with our system of having pool shares that expire after you have made 40% profit we are able to allocate bigger more powerful resources and make profits for you fast.

Spending €50 on a lifetime contract that takes a lifetime to make a profit is not what you or anyone wants.

That stuff is dumb. Just buy it.

Edit: I have little doubt it's a Ponzi scheme.

Last edited:
@Luminaire watch me be right after all
rGLC5wv.gif

This frenzy is stronger than I thought... it seems people are willing to ride it out and go long.

There are still a bunch of people that bought in at $350+ levels that must be waiting... and somehow there's confidence in the upper $200s for buyers to keep the price stable.

Just odd considering it was $60 2 weeks ago... and literally NOTHING happened to change the value lol.

Still expect it to pull back into the 100s tho... at least.

This frenzy is stronger than I thought... it seems people are willing to ride it out and go long.

There are still a bunch of people that bought in at $350+ levels that must be waiting... and somehow there's confidence in the upper $200s for buyers to keep the price stable.

Just odd considering it was $60 2 weeks ago... and literally NOTHING happened to change the value lol.

I think a pull back to that extent is a little dramatic but who knows. It's on coinbase which is where all the noobs and fomo come in. I'll expect dips here and there but a 66% drop in price isn't gonna happen imo. Long term we're going up up up. 3-5k by 2018 year end. Maybe.

Maybe because I wrote it here, the opposite will happen, but I highly doubt it goes below $200 anytime soon. LTC is undervalued compared to BTC even now.

I think a pull back to that extent is a little dramatic but who knows. It's on coinbase which is where all the noobs and fomo come in. I'll expect dips here and there but a 66% drop in price isn't gonna happen imo. Long term we're going up up up. 3-5k by 2018 year end. Maybe.

I hope you're right. Liquidating everything as we speak and putting it all into LTC on your advice. Tagging @Luminaire as my notary.

Back