Bitcoin currency of the future?

Looks like your prediction for ltc is right as btc is going on another bull run and altcoins flop when that happens

Why you say LTC is going on another bull run? Down to 265 atm...lowest I've seen since it took off

i diversified on binance, the addiction is real
up almost 100 bucks on a 150 dollar initial investment tho
begginer gains

lol...

300 @ .09 so Cost = $27

Now 300 @ .22 so Value = $66

giphy.gif

Why are you such a knob?

Did you ask your parents for permission to spend your allowance on cryptocurrencies?

:)

Seriously who the fuck are you? I never spoke to you before. Why are you acting like a cunt?

Seriously who the fuck are you? I never spoke to you before. Why are you acting like a cunt?

You've now called me a knob and a cunt... I merely was amused at the paltry sums of money you're dealing with.

Who's the bad guy? You I'm afraid.

You've now called me a knob and a cunt... I merely was amused at the paltry sums of money you're dealing with.

Who's the bad guy? You I'm afraid.

Why does it matter to you how other people spend their money?

Why does it matter to you how other people spend their money?
Don't worry. Lum came into the thread a mad hater of crypto and after doing his research he realized they're actually great. Now he's still trying to maintain his cunty edge while endorsing crypto.

Don't worry. Lum came into the thread a mad hater of crypto and after doing his research he realized they're actually great. Now he's still trying to maintain his cunty edge while endorsing crypto.

Yeah I got that impression from him. Guess no point in further replying to him.

Lol, I've explained myself. I wasn't here a year ago deriding cryptos, I wasn't really sure what to think of them... I'm still not.

But I know a thing or two about markets... and frenzied 8000% runs and the general hysteria of get in get in get in is a telltale sign of a bubble.

All I've been doing is adding caution to your (over)excitement.

There will be a crash in the short term,
If you get wiped out by it you won't be around later. All these people that are fairly new and dropping cash at these levels will be over exposed to all the people who bought earlier on.

In this way Zazen's $27 is almost commendable. He doesn't stand to lose much.

Lol, I've explained myself. I wasn't here a year ago deriding cryptos, I wasn't really sure what to think of them... I'm still not.

But I know a thing or two about markets... and frenzied 8000% runs and the general hysteria of get in get in get in is a telltale sign of a bubble.

All I've been doing is adding caution to your (over)excitement.

There will be a crash in the short term,
If you get wiped out by it you won't be around later. All these people that are fairly new and dropping cash at these levels will be over exposed to all the people who bought earlier on.

In this way Zazen's $27 is almost commendable. He doesn't stand to lose much.
We'll all be okay.

Yeah, I regret not buying bitcoin when it was under $10. I'll admit, I though it was starting to get into a speculative bubble after about $1000. I still see speculation being the primary driving factor for the price, but I don't know what to think. Bitcoin seems to defy most conventional investing wisdom, and it's parabolic rise and attention fits a lot of the characteristics of historic bubbles. I have been looking at alternative cryptocurrencies that seem to address some of the flaws with bitcoin, and have been thinking about speculating with those (with money I don't care if I lose). The frustrating thing is you cannot exchange those for the dollar, you have to exchange the dollar to BTC or ETH then the cryptocurrencie for another cryptocurrency, and the exchange fees eat up a lot.

Try being Australian. To use coinbase I don't even get the option of the cheaper bank transfer. Just the 4% CC or debit card.

The cheaper fees Gdax doesn't allow buying with AU.

Not to mention I've had the same problem many have had with the verification process being too busy.... I'll try later this arvo when Americans are asleep.

I'm not too worried about the whole bubble issue. I plan to have in crypto's before, during and after the bust. Like you said you have to be using money you're willing to lose. I think people that are really worried about it are the greedy ones.

I'm not going to use all the money I'm willing to lose, 20% of that is going to be sitting there in case it does bust. If I make money some will stay in as reinvestment, some will be skimmed off for the bust, some will be skimmed off for other investments.

A few sherdoggies are kicking themselves for getting off to early anticipating the bust. It seems a much better option to just skim off profits than to sell in anticipation of a bust and miss out on say 800%. Once I own a crypto I'll probably own it forever.

When it does bust and people who have lost as much as they're willing to lose are swearing off crypto's forever I'll be buying bitcoins for $12. I probably won't even bother trying to sell off my crypto's during it, It's unlikely I'll be paying attention. I don't really plan on day trading the stuff.

Cryptos go up so fast they're like reverse bubbles that are bigger shifts than a bust that more than balance it out. Sure you can lose your shit in a day but it can also triple in a week, or multiply by 50 in a year. It's mental.

It also appears to be littered with morons trying to make millions in a year rather than basic simple techniques people use in the share market to minimalize risk while still retaining profit. Big plus for me :)

It just looks like a money printing machine at the moment if you're not greedy or stupid about it.

Try being Australian. To use coinbase I don't even get the option of the cheaper bank transfer. Just the 4% CC or debit card.

Not to mention I've had the same problem many have had with the verification process being too busy.... I'll try later this arvo when Americans are asleep.

I'm not too worried about the whole bubble issue. I plan to have in crypto's before, during and after the bust. Like you said you have to be using money you're willing to lose. I think people that are really worried about it are the greedy ones.

I'm not going to use all the money I'm willing to lose, 20% of that is going to be sitting there in case it does bust. If I make money some will stay in as reinvestment, some will be skimmed off for the bust, some will be skimmed off for other investments.

A few sherdoggies are kicking themselves for getting off to early anticipating the bust. It seems a much better option to just skim off profits than to sell in anticipation of a bust and miss out on say 800%. Once I own a crypto I'll probably own it forever.

When it does bust and people who have lost as much as they're willing to lose are swearing off crypto's forever I'll be buying bitcoins for $12. I probably won't even bother trying to sell off my crypto's during it, It's unlikely I'll be paying attention. I don't really plan on day trading the stuff.

Cryptos go up so fast they're like reverse bubbles that are bigger shifts than a bust that more than balance it out. Sure you can lose your shit in a day but it can also triple in a week, or multiply by 50 in a year. It's mental.

It also appears to be littered with morons trying to make millions in a year rather than basic simple techniques people use in the share market to minimalize risk while still retaining profit. Big plus for me :)

It just looks like a money printing machine at the moment if you're not greedy or stupid about it.
I agree with the majority of what you said. But bitcoin is never going to 12$. Those days are long, long gone. If the day ever comes where it's that cheap, it will be because btc is obsolete and has been replaced making the 12$ a worthless investment.

IOTA does seem like a game changer. It's beyond block-chain.

I want to see proof of concept from all these new block-chains like IOTA, SUB, POWR, Ethereum. The tech is so fucking promising. I want to see it manifest.

Back