NY Times reporting: 2 FBI officials expressed concern of Trump presidency.Said Hillary should win

So two democrats in the fbi wanted Hillary to win.

I expect their reaction was the same as most of the left.

TallCoolDuiker-max-1mb.gif

They would have had to wait over two weeks. The reason Comey had to inform Congress was because he pledged to do so if any changes were made to the status of the case. Had he not informned Congress he would have been outed as the Clinton crony he is.

with cronies like that, who needs enemies?

with cronies like that, who needs enemies?

Sometimes people are so crooked there's only so much one can do to cover for them.

I'd say changing the language from "grossly incompetent" to "extremely careless" all to avoid charging her with a crime was a pretty big favor. Ignoring the Clinton/Lynch tarmac meeting was another one.

Since it doesn't matter. Trump should make Gowdy Head of FBI. And Gowdy should replace FBI Mngt with agents who hate and despise Dem politicians.

While at it. Giuliani should be named independent prosecutor to look into the Clinton Emails/Russia links. Or maybe Newt could do it.

You know, because being biased doesn't matter.

By the way. These 2 sound like High School Emo kids. Not the type I would expect to be high in the FBI. And by the amount they were texting it seems no work was actually being done

Sometimes people are so crooked there's only so much one can do to cover for them.

I'd say changing the language from "grossly incompetent" to "extremely careless" all to avoid charging her with a crime was a pretty big favor. Ignoring the Clinton/Lynch tarmac meeting was another one.

I'm amazed agents would text this shit. It was like reading 2 15 yr olds thoughts. It wasn't just political discourse. It was hate.

I'm amazed agents would text this shit. It was like reading 2 15 yr olds thoughts. It wasn't just political discourse. It was hate.

Exactly. At this point we just can't trust the findings of this council due to so many conflicts of interest.

Not sure why this is a big deal. People are entitled to their opinion. This shouldn't take anything away from Mueller's investigation.

Opinion is one thing. Hate is another.

Would you be ok with a lead investigator of a black man texting hated for blacks?

This was hate man. Nasty nasty shit.

We don't need rational poster or Homer investigating the president. We need a more level headed type.

Exactly. At this point we just can't trust the findings of this council due to so many conflicts of interest.

I still think Mueller is on the up and up. I do not think the FBI was or is though.

Usually the FBI covers for the sitting Prez(Kennedy records) to a crazy extent. This looks like a case where the higher ups saw a guy possibly getting into that seat that the(FBI Mngt) really hated.

Trump should appoint a new Fed employee who oversees the FBI and Justice Dept. someone who the Agencies can NOT stonewall or give the finger. And he should appoint someone who has BRASS BALLS

They would have had to wait over two weeks. The reason Comey had to inform Congress was because he pledged to do so if any changes were made to the status of the case. Had he not informned Congress he would have been outed as the Clinton crony he is.

Did he had to make a letter saying how irresponsible Hillary was too?

do you think clinton feels like her crony had her back then?

Conservatives at the start of the Russian investigation
Ha ha big fat nothing burger

Conservatives after two Trump associates plead guilty
Mueller is obviously biased, stop the investigation

Conservatives at the start of the Russian investigation
Ha ha big fat nothing burger

Conservatives after two Trump associates plead guilty
Mueller is obviously biased, stop the investigation

He's not biased. He's going after what he can

The FBI was and is corrupt as all hell

The FBI had to report their findings. But Comey and co made sure she didn't get charged with anything even tho she was clearly guilty.

The FBI didnt had to write a letter to the public.

quite honestly, i have zero faith in the fbi and i'm not sure who they were trying to fuck; clinton or trump.

Back