NY Times reporting: 2 FBI officials expressed concern of Trump presidency.Said Hillary should win

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
WASHINGTON — Senior F.B.I. officials who helped investigate Donald J. Trump’s presidential campaign last year wrote in text messages that Hillary Clinton “just has to win” and described a potential Trump victory as “terrifying,” according to texts released Tuesday night.

A top counterintelligence agent, Peter Strzok, exchanged the messages with Lisa Page, a senior F.B.I. lawyer. Some messages criticized Mrs. Clinton’s team, the Obama administration, Congress and other Democrats. But the two appeared appalled at some of Mr. Trump’s comments during the campaign and feared that he would politicize the F.B.I.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/us/fbi-trump-russia.html

-

(Reuters) - Senior FBI officials who helped probe Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign told a colleague that Democratic Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had to win the race to the White House, the New York Times reported on Tuesday.

Peter Strzok, a senior FBI agent, said Clinton "just has to win" in a text sent to FBI lawyer Lisa Page, the Times reported.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-officials-said-clinton-win-race-white-house-044941646.html

-
Obviously this is FAKE NEWS!! because Trump told us the NYT is fake news.

They also expressed their absolute disdain for Trump and moral outrage over a Trump presidency. But I'm sure they are pursuing the Russia investigation honestly and unbiasedly.

Shocked that any educated, professional adult would have been repulsed by the thought of a Trump presidency.

Ironic that I'm just watching these now:

Republicans throwing anything and everything in the hope something sticks.

Rosenstein answered the questions put to him in no uncertain terms, and attempts to muddy the water from the republicans won't stop Mueller conducting his investigation properly and above board.

Republicans throwing anything and everything in the hope something sticks.

Rosenstein answered the questions put to him in no uncertain terms, and attempts to muddy the water from the republicans won't stop Mueller conducting his investigation properly and above board.

I think you mean the opposite of what you wrote. Or you should mean the opposite of what you wrote.

Aren't these just personal opinions being held in private conversations, though?

Are they making up testimony and facts?

Are police supposed to believe the people they are investigating are innocent?

Did Gowdy believe Hillary was innocent in all his Benghazi hearings? That nothing wrong happened and he was just looking for the truth?

Did the agents in the FBI NY office that were feeding Guiliani info about the email investigation pro-Trump and thus should be fired as well?

Aren't these just personal opinions being held in private conversations, though?
Yes. Also, this is the same reporting from last week. Sztrok was removed over the summer by Mueller, and the lawyer(to my knowledge) was never part of the Special Counsel's team.

They also expressed their absolute disdain for Trump and moral outrage over a Trump presidency. But I'm sure they are pursuing the Russia investigation honestly and unbiasedly.
They're not the ones pursuing it, Einstein.

So Trump insulted Gold Star families and War veterans while calling on a foreign a power to go after a political opponent and some law enforcement officers found that distasteful? Crazy.

And what did Mueller do when he found out?

He immediately took them off the case? Ok

Shocked that any educated, professional adult would have been repulsed by the thought of a Trump presidency.

LOL @ these rubes thinking that any educated and rational person in this country hasn't privately remarked on what a scarily incompetent shit bag Trump is.

Fake outrage nothing burgers for dinner tonight huh?

If it was just text messages then they have a right to their opinion. Hopefully they can be mature enough to put that aside. Although that might be expecting too much these days.

Back