2017 CFB Championship Games & Yoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
kind of annoying that heisman is a qb only award

they were all really great this year, mayfield totally deserving. the year suh didnt win doomed defensvie players

kind of annoying that heisman is a qb only award

They affect the game the most. Even the ones who can't play QB like Eric Crouch and Tebow.

even steve kerr getting in on it lmaoooo

when is the first bowl game dammit

The list of projected draft picks sitting out their bowl games continues to grow. I don't blame them because honestly, we've reached a point where the non-CFP ones don't matter.

My early 90's Starter jacket

5AA61E9D-5274-4C11-8E2F-776F4A53706C_zpsexvbb9iu.jpg

North Dakota State leading Sam Houston State 21-3 at the end of the first quarter in a semi final tonight on ESPN2.

Man, talk about a brutal way to lose a state title game. Colquitt County (Rush Propst of Two a Days fame) had his team up 17-16 with a few seconds left and the other team at midfield. They had back to back 12 man penalties and then the refs actually called pass interference on a hail mary so the other team hit a FG with no time left to win the 7A Georgia state title game.

Cant-see-shit-captain_o_19190.jpg

Just tell me that you had a shiny late 70s roller skating jacket to go with that burning chicken car that you had in HS.
Awe hell, I guess Photobucket went back to the pay version...

I didn't, but I wanted one. Down here, we had a shimmery Alabama/Auburn jacket with cursive writing on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back