Anderson "the Spider" Silva appreciation thread: Still the most incredible highlights EVER in MMA

anderson-silva_rich-franklin_medium.gif
4971907-tumblr_mqznvbbknn1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
asilvafinfranklin_medium.gif
silva-upper-elbowcuts-fryklund-o_medium.gif
Anderson%252520Silva%252520vs%252520Chris%252520Leben.gif
slomoandersondropsleben_medium.gif
tumblr_nv0danEGNf1ueu615o1_500.gif
HQSonnenTaps.gif
Anderson%20Silva%20dan%C3%A7a%20Michael%20Jackson.jpg

1453.gif

Hespect

I have no issue putting Silva on that list of GOATS, regardless of the PED situation. In fairness to Anderson, he didn't test positive for a PED until after he snapped his leg in half.

In even more fairness the vast majority of his wins came against PED users.

Vitor
Hendo
Bonnar
Griffen
Sonnen
James irvin
Nate Narquardt
Chris Leben

All used PEDs listed under USADA. All got finished by Da Spider. Heck even Diaz got tested positive for Weed. U can debate if its a PED or not but it is listed as one under USADA.

Anderson’s ability to get in fighters heads was something of legend. Not only that, he was extremely skilled in all facets. A legend.

Go ahead all you guys with your dick pills and steroid jokes, no problem.

This thread is for all you sherbros who can still appreciate a true special fighter's work of art. We know almost all of these motherfuckers are on roids, but nobody did what "The Spider" did.

Most spectacular highlights ever.

The true MATRIX of MMA.

Great thread, Great poster.

Anderson is the GOAT.

635922305393527551-1649464508_chonan-silva.gif

In all seriousness, I feel like the Newton KO is lesser known/under appreciated

tumblr_mp19j0GbVA1ry1rm7o4_r1_400.gif

Great highlight, ill admit watching that back reminded me how insane he was coming into and being in his prime. Very fair point that from that highlight a good 85+% of the guys he clowned were using. Legendary.

He had some entertaining fights, and some boring ones. He had a few spectacular finishes, and got finished spectarcularly in some.

I consider him "meh".
I bet you make some real good sandwiches tho, huh lois?

Even more impressive that Bisping somehow beat a prime Anderson Silva

I bet you make some real good sandwiches tho, huh lois?

They're "meh" to me, but probably real good to others.

I like Anderson. At least he only used ped's to satisfy his woman.

incredible fighter, outstanding reign as a champion
he is one of the most impressive mma fighter ever but unfortunately the ped fiasco since USADA will hurt his legacy compared to other goat candidate that never pissed hot imo

Hespect

I have no issue putting Silva on that list of GOATS, regardless of the PED situation. In fairness to Anderson, he didn't test positive for a PED until after he snapped his leg in half.

I feel the same. He is on the GOAT's list but with an asterix for Roids like Jones.

But you do know he was never randomly tested for roids ever before and he failed his very first test. I think that is the more relevant factor.

He had some entertaining fights, and some boring ones. He had a few spectacular finishes, and got finished spectacularly in some.

I consider him "meh".
I agree with everything but the 'meh' at the end.

Anderson's run was unreal, he was a world beater. My only problem / question is....was he ped'ing that whole fkn time under the radar? I pray he didn't, but we'll never know. Some guys would do whatever it takes to be the best and cheating is included in the word anything unfortunately.

When he showed up to fight, he put on some of the best highlights in MMA history. It really is a shame he had the PED issues later in his career. It makes me question how long he was on them. But the highlights are insane either way.

Some fighters have had great runs, and not been busted during USADA. The whole idea of rationalizing roid use with "everybody does it" is pretty pathetic.

Anderson ruined his legacy, but it is a legacy that wouldn't likely exist without roids.
As a huge Silva fan I don't really care tbh. Infact I dont care about roids at all because im just in it for the entertainment.

Even more impressive that Bisping somehow beat a prime Anderson Silva
Neither of them were in their primes but I did infact think Bisping deserved the win here. He won the rounds.

So this thread is for all scumbags who support and appreciate a cheating scumbag...

Okay then :rolleyes:
Fuck ya. Get your bitchass outta here and go join the competitive tap dancing forums, itll be better suited for you. Dont let the door hit you on the way out, pussy.

<JonesDXSuckIt><3>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back