Anderson "the Spider" Silva appreciation thread: Still the most incredible highlights EVER in MMA

This is the god that took him from a flacid 30yo journeyman who was getting roughed up by welterweight japanese cans to the rock hard mw goat we all came to love:
B9FcWsECUAA502T.jpg

Please pay respect to the man who made it all happen. Legendary feat of "coaching".

Some fighters have had great runs, and not been busted during USADA. The whole idea of rationalizing roid use with "everybody does it" is pretty pathetic.

Anderson ruined his legacy, but it is a legacy that wouldn't likely exist without roids.
I don't see how rationalizing "everybody does it," is any more or less pathetic than assuming someone who was popped twice (in the latter stages of their career, not during the "great run") had been using the entire time. There is no evidence to support either, yet people on both sides have no problem running with these arguments.

As a huge Silva fan I don't really care tbh. Infact I dont care about roids at all because im just in it for the entertainment.
Than you sir are the definition of a casual mma fan <Moves>

Not only went 16-0, but did it in spectacular style.

One of a kind, truly. The most entertaining GOAT if not the most skilled, and at the end of the day - isn't that what is most important?

Pretty sure he has the most time spent at # 1 P4P for years and years and was there to universal agreement. Now that those times are over, everybody has memory problems.

GOAT most entertaining martial artist ever

Back