Disney World unveils its nightmarish animatronic Trump

I don't know about you guys but we go to Disney every year and I love the Hall of presidents exhibit. Something tells me this year will be a little less special with Donald Trump among the great leaders we have had in the past. Not to mention it looks absolutely horrendous.

On Monday, the animatronics team at Walt Disney World's "Hall of Presidents" exhibitfinally unveiled its robotic version of President Donald Trump in Orlando, Florida. Many dreaded the Trump-bot's unveiling and resented that it would appear alongside more widely beloved former presidents, such as Abraham Lincoln, Barrack Obama and John F Kennedy
4K-Videos.jpg

TrumpAA2-800x400.jpg

I mean it's like whoever made this thing was messing around and did it in an hour. Looks like a cross between Bruce and Kaitlyn Jenner.

http://www.newsweek.com/disney-hall-presidents-donald-trump-752708

That looks like they already had the Clinton one made and just put a suit on it.

Looks like Dennis Hopper, imo.

Needs to be fatter. Trump is a fucking Orange blimp and they thinned his fat ass down. Face does not look like him either.
I have annual pass to Disney for the family. Have to check it out first hand and give an update.

Ya I'll be there in April. Can't wait to see it

Actually it looks more like Hillary than it does him. Dennis Hopper or Hillary Clinton. But not Donald Trump.

Ya, Hillary was the first person I thought of then Bruce Jenner.

That looks like they already had the Clinton one made and just put a suit on it.

Ah this guy beat me to it. I see that, too. Pinched the eyes a little bit and gave her a bad comb-over and BOOM. Donald Trump.

Everybody knows they had the Hilary one made up, then scrambled. They clearly just hit the Hilary one with like 3 hours worth of hair dryer heat, and gave it a haircut.

Everybody knows they had the Hilary one made up, then scrambled. They clearly just hit the Hilary one with like 3 hours worth of hair dryer heat, and gave it a haircut.

not bad for the 2nd best rookie poster

Fix your shit brotatochip. I want to see your image of choice.

More likes. I won the WRlection, and the popular vote. You did admirable, but I had a better grassroots campaign.

I disagree. I came on late and easily got the electoral college. Plus my average campaign contributions was $22 bucks (In my best Bernie voice)

Don't confuse crazy with very creative, Broseph.

Looks more like Newt Gingrich

This summer, worlds will collide. Hillary Clinton is Dennis Hopper cosplaying as Newt Gingrich in

Teflon Don: The Musical
Rated PG-13

Back