Disappointing news: Floyd denies talk of UFC deal

of course he's not coming. dana is a promoter. a douchebag? sure, but he's a great promoter. he told a little white lie about "Mayweather wanting to be in ufc" in an interview, and it get tons of press.

We've seen 41 year olds in the UFC post usada era and it ain't pretty. Also this isn't boxing

Conor wasn't even tiddled.
He looked like an idiot.
After watching that I came to the conclusion that MMA fighters cant fight.
How can you call yourself a fighter and you cant throw a punch for shit?

When it comes to Mayweather. It is all about the money. Just wait till the IRS comes a knocking again.

Why is this disappointing? Tired of stupid-ass freak shows.

Like Mayweather needz the UFC to be wealthy...? Like he and a couple of business partner can't put in a offer to buy the UFC as is?

I like the rhetoric of some people trying to go in on Floyd.

"HE'S WAY TOO SCARED TO COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND AT AGE 40 TRY HIS HAND AT MMA IN THE TOP MMA ORG WITH 0 PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN IT LMAO HE'D GET WRECKED"

better give Kobe shit for not trying out the NHL after his jersey retirement while we're at it. Guys scared AF of the ol' stick puck!

He's probably saving his money to buy the Carolina Panthers instead.
<mma4> Thinking about putting put out a feeler offer myself @Carolina Panthers That Cam Kid reminds me of a young of a Erick Silva...

Any fighter male/female would break his arm and use that broken arm to choke him out.

Gall's first fight in the UFC was against an 0-0 guy. So was his second. The UFC could easily set Floyd up to win a debut fight if they wanted to.

It won’t ever happen. Floyd is a smart man, he would want to be on the winning side of this, not face top level opponents who would destroy him. Bad for business.

I’m shocked that Floyd wouldn’t do an MMA fight. I was really convinced he would.

LOL people thinking this is not true,do you guys think uncle Dana would straight up lie to your face ? He was talking about an other Floyd Mayweather, ( a wrestler ) not money the boxer.

Yes but don't forget that FM could afford the best MMA coaches in the world!

and would still get his a$$ served to him in an MMA fight

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back