Australia: Car plows through crowd, 19 injured

They also arrested a second mentally ill man at the scene who had a bag of knives with him. This mental illness epidemic is getting out of hand. The mentally ill never used to ram cars into people or try to go on stabbing sprees like this, I wonder what changed?

Last edited:
Yes. Afghan "descent" doesn't mean he's a muslim or an immigrant.
Yeah....I hear that there is a sizeable Catholic population in Afghanistan along with some significant enclaves of Buddhists.
*insert sarcasm emoji*

Yeah....I hear that there is a sizeable Catholic population in Afghanistan along with some significant enclaves of Buddhists.
*insert sarcasm emoji*

It's not as true in Melbourne, but we've had Australians of Afghan descent where I live for nearly 2 centuries now.
You also might not be aware, but the majority of Afghan refugees we've taken in recently (post 9/11) have been religious minorities.
Mostly Hazara, but yes, also Christians.

Not me.

tenor.gif
<YeahOKJen>

It's not as true in Melbourne, but we've had Australians of Afghan descent where I live for nearly 2 centuries now.
You also might not be aware, but the majority of Afghan refugees we've taken in recently (post 9/11) have been religious minorities.
Mostly Hazara, but yes, also Christians.
Never heard of a non-Muslim Afghan. I’m guessing the statistics on such a likelihood are negligible.

Never heard of a non-Muslim Afghan. I’m guessing the statistics on such a likelihood are negligible.

Overall they are a very small percentage, numbering in the thousands, but because religious minorities facing persecution are a priority for the refugee program we are more likely to see them.
Most of our Afghan refugees are Hazara, but there's Christians, Sikhs, Hindus, Zoroastrians and Bahai as well.

Overall they are a very small percentage, numbering in the thousands, but because religious minorities facing persecution are a priority for the refugee program we are more likely to see them.
Most of our Afghan refugees are Hazara, but there's Christians, Sikhs, Hindus, Zoroastrians and Bahai as well.
You forgot the Scientologists.

You disgust me.

That's weird, because I think you're cute.

You help your own people first. Then you help others, in their own country. You don't bring them all here.

Good idea, cutie. Maybe you should sell it to your federal government. I mean, I would be willing to bet all those millions of displaced persons would have much preferred their countries to have remained inhabitable and became prosperous instead of being plagued by regime change and war.

That's weird, because I think you're cute.

Good idea, cutie. Maybe you should sell it to your federal government. I mean, I would be willing to bet all those millions of displaced persons would have much preferred their countries to have remained inhabitable and became prosperous instead of being plagued by regime change and war.

My government isn't forcing people to pick up an AK and start committing atrocities.

Also my government is corrupt and does not have my best interests in mind.

The world should come together and help these people where they are, not pick and choose which countries should bare the burden.

My government isn't forcing people to pick up an AK and start committing atrocities.

Hmmm, not sure if serious.

The world should come together and help these people where they are, not pick and choose which countries should bare the burden.

I agree. The countries/economies responsible for the humanitarian disasters should unilaterally choose to "bare the burden." And, yes, that includes Saudi Arabia (just to a much smaller extent than the US).

Hmmm, not sure if serious.

I agree. The countries/economies responsible for the humanitarian disasters should unilaterally choose to "bare the burden." And, yes, that includes Saudi Arabia (just to a much smaller extent than the US).

Cool my government has the ability to turn people into robots and make them kill.

Sure what ever, just as long as it happens in the country with the humanitarian disaster. Give them all the help they need over there.

How do the citizens not physically attack the driver right when they catch him?

What is an Afghan doing in Australia?

Minority or ethnic person commits an attack? All immigrants, all refugees, all Muslims etc are bad and it can't possibly be mental illness (even if the background of the person is unknown).

Conservative white guy does an attack? Lone wolf, mentally ill, no true Scotsman, can't prevent this they'd find a way etc.

Again and again. Stay classy war room.

This is the problem with this new wave of middle East refugees.

When everyone else in the world fails at a job or school, gets hooks on drugs or alcohol. They mostly take blame themselves and work to recover and get back into society.

Well not this group, when they fail, it's the evil western system that is responsible.
And it should be killed right away.

Minority or ethnic person commits an attack? All immigrants, all refugees, all Muslims etc are bad and it can't possibly be mental illness (even if the background of the person is unknown).

Conservative white guy does an attack? Lone wolf, mentally ill, no true Scotsman, can't prevent this they'd find a way etc.

Again and again. Stay classy war room.

You are seriously comparing the numbers of white terror atttacks to middle easterners.

Terror attacks by citizens is one thing. But terror attacks by people never supposed to be there, people invited in. Whole other story.

Want to play a game and list white attacks compared to middle easterners.

White has tim McVeigh, Vegas shooter, softball game shooter, Dylan roof,

Then you got Boston bombers, nyc guy who ran over group of out of towards,
NYC guy who planted bombs
Fort hood massacre
Gay night club shooter
Couple In Cali who shot up their Christmas party.

And that's just the u.s. , include France, Germany, and England its no question how these people made a name for themselves as rapeugees and terrorist.

Back