Australia: Car plows through crowd, 19 injured

You are seriously comparing the numbers of white terror atttacks to middle easterners.

Terror attacks by citizens is one thing. But terror attacks by people never supposed to be there, people invited in. Whole other story.

Want to play a game and list white attacks compared to middle easterners.

White has tim McVeigh, Vegas shooter, softball game shooter, Dylan roof,

Then you got Boston bombers, nyc guy who ran over group of out of towards,
NYC guy who planted bombs
Fort hood massacre
Gay night club shooter
Couple In Cali who shot up their Christmas party.

And that's just the u.s. , include France, Germany, and England its no question how these people made a name for themselves as rapeugees and terrorist.

The death toll in Europe from Islamic terror will soon pass the 1000 mark, about 400 of which have been in just the last three years as the number attacks continue to get more and more frequent. The situation just keeps getting worse at an accelerating rate and this trend is clearly not going to change while we continue as we are.

So the idea that "white Christians" or "the far-right" are just as big of a threat or that people are somehow unfairly singling out Muslims in all this is so absurd that it's almost difficult to comprehend how anyone can think like that. But sadly, they do.

Another ingrateful muslim coward

They also arrested a second mentally ill man at the scene who had a bag of knives with him. This mental illness epidemic is getting out of hand. The mentally ill never used to ram cars into people or try to go on stabbing sprees like this, I wonder what what changed?

It looks like it's time to ban the mentally ill. Or maybe have a 10 day cool down period before allowing people to become mentally ill.

Why did the narrative change from 2 people, deliberate attack to mentally ill, no signs of terrorism blah blah blah?

Last edited:
Doesn't say if he was yelling snack bar or not so it could just be a "normal" crazy.

Glad at least he didn't kill anyone .

I hope the injuries are not too bad.

Looks like an Australian citizen with mental health issues, just like the police reported while he was still unconscious.

Certainly not a radicalized Afghan refugee with a history of extreme behaviour hell bent on killing infidels.

Doesn't say if he was yelling snack bar or not so it could just be a "normal" crazy.

Glad at least he didn't kill anyone .

I hope the injuries are not too bad.
4 year old girl in critical condition with a head injury.

The death toll in Europe from Islamic terror will soon pass the 1000 mark, about 400 of which have been in just the last three years as the number attacks continue to get more and more frequent. The situation just keeps getting worse at an accelerating rate and this trend is clearly not going to change while we continue as we are.

So the idea that "white Christians" or "the far-right" are just as big of a threat or that people are somehow unfairly singling out Muslims in all this is so absurd that it's almost difficult to comprehend how anyone can think like that. But sadly, they do.

That is when you know the motive behind it is extremely sketcy.

It looks like a strategic and manipulative placement of these Muslims around the world.

There is absolutely no logical excuse to accept what comes along with it.

Bleeding heart liberals who only think with compassion will bypass studies in integration, over population, number of jobs. It's sickening

So uh, it was 2 Afghan guys having a "mental health crisis" at the exact same time?

My eyes were open after 9/11 ... I don't know how people are still blind to the threat of Islam.

it reminds me of the stupor that Theoden was under in the Two Towers

fGAklmD.png

So uh, it was 2 Afghan guys having a "mental health crisis" at the exact same time?

No. They haven't mentioned the nationality or ethnicity of the second guy arrested. He isn't believed to be a part of the incident though, and was only searched because he was filming the incident on his mobile phone. They found knives in his bag, which might be illegal in stab city.

No. They haven't mentioned the nationality or ethnicity of the second guy arrested. He isn't believed to be a part of the incident though, and was only searched because he was filming the incident on his mobile phone. They found knives in his bag, which might be illegal in stab city.

Ah ok. I guess I misread something.

When exactly did this happen?

Well, it started, I presume, during the human civilization's first war. Relative to this discussion, migration out of Muslim-majority countries plagued by war and regime change dates back several decades and includes several countries, but most recently includes refugees taken from Syria

Back