• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

10 years on Sherdog (decade member brahs...GTFIH)

I remember staying up to 2am on a friday night after a really bad few rounds of sparring and watching all of the hosted Sherdog HL's back in 2002. Not sure how I feel about my fifteen years here.

Last edited:
How many glasses of lemonade in water cups have you stole in that time?

about a thousand give or take.

If you consider a cup of lemonade costs about 1.50. That's a $1,500.00 savings.

I found Sherdog when I was looking for an MMA highlight vid on youtube.

I saw the spinning logo at the bottom and the rest is history.

My favorite to this very day is the Igor Vov one with a Saku's being a close second.

been here 15 years real vet :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

anyone remember the movie quotes that were at the top of the forums? 'you get my cheese whiz boy?'

Last edited:
This place was pretty different back in 2007. The OT was king. There was actual conversation, not just insult firefights. Mayberry was corny af.

Remember the "Spoiler" sub forum?

That never made sense to me. I mean what's the difference between the Heavies and the Spoiler forum? A past fight is a past fight.

2007 was an awesome year for MMA.

It was. There were no midget weight classes, or broads. Just 5 or so weight classes. Title fights actually had meaning. Now there's like 15 weight classes and you don't know who's who.

A few more months, and we'll have reached the ten year anniversary of the greatest event of all time.

59044.jpg
Yamma bless

same. i think i pissed off one mod back in 09' or something. got double yellows. have been a good boy since haha

Same here. Got dubs for posting cleavage once. Now it’s a free for all.

As long as I work from behind a desk, I'll be on the dog. Love you brahs, but not really.

Back