Papa John Out as CEO after NFL Controversy

lol
yeah his choice
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...72eac1e73b6_story.html?utm_term=.d8e351f0ff86
Papa_Johns-CEO_75528.jpg-418e4.jpg

He looks awful. Like he has a number of bad habits.

Are those scratches on his forehead?

Looks like his bad dye job made its way to his forehead.

he looks like he slams his own pizza every morning and then takes three shots of vodka and pops an adderall

that's what he looks like.

How dare he work hard and and build his fortune.

He should know better.

The government should seize all of his assets and redistribute them to poor minorities who live in section 8 housing. That would be the right thing to do here.

The nerve of some of these corporate fiscal conservatives.

Now if he had pretended to be a leftist democrat like Maxine Waters, Bill DiBlasio and Diane Feinstein it would be totally ok for him to amass a fortune through backroom business deals and lobbyist payoffs. I would have no issue with that.

source.gif

yeah poor him... he blows

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fpapa-johns-memes%2Fscreen-shot-2012-11-13-at-11-28-35-am.png
5cdda0d79951a44c84bf21bcd2a31c64--papa-johns-pizza-political-satire.jpg
Yeah, cause he's going around to each individual papa john's making everyone's schedules. Did you expect the founder of one of the biggest restaurant chains in the country to live in a studio apartment?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Yeah, cause he's going around to each individual papa john's making everyone's schedules. Did you expect the founder of one of the biggest restaurant chains in the country to live in a studio apartment?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Where does Mark Zuckerberg live? Got photos? Or Bill Gates?

What about Warren Buffet?

Warren Buffett bought his house for $31,000 in the late 1950s.
s-WARREN-BUFFETT-HOME-large640.jpg

Last edited:
Guess who owns 120 Papa John's
694911629ml00048-super-bowl.jpg

when you get older and finally move out of your mommies house, you might want to take the polysci 101 course at your local community college. that way you can speak freely on an adult forum and actually know what you are talking about, instead of sounding like the feeble try hard simpleton that i see in all of your poorly crafted ramblings on this forum.

now take your medicine little dork. i bet you wear those creepy pedo black frame shitlib glasses too, don't you?
RFxrOKA.png

Last edited:

Just the wall Zuckerberg had built around his vacation house on Kauai to keep Hawaiians off his 700 acre property was 8 figures.

<JagsKiddingMe>

well yeah. either that or give that money to people in the hood for weed and chinese take out. i mean, how dare he become successful. what the fuck kinda shit is that? this is income inequality at it's zenith.

Just the wall Zuckerberg had built around his vacation house on Kauai to keep Hawaiians off his 700 acre property was 8 figures.

Oh, I see.

Well, a dicky house usually means a dicky person. They go hand in hand.

Have you seen Trump's golden bullshit?

well yeah. either that or give that money to people in the hood for weed and chinese take out. i mean, how dare he become successful. what the fuck kinda shit is that? this is income inequality at it's zenith.
He didn't build that. The gov't paved roads that somehow only helped papa john's.

Oh, I see.

Well, a dicky house usually means a dicky person. They go hand in hand.

Have you seen Trump's golden bullshit?
Yeah, his place is tacky as hell. Trump's dad was pretty wealthy too, so you'd think his place would be a little less gaudy. People in Connecticut said you can always tell the richest people around there because they have the shittiest cars. I believe the #1 car for millionaires was a Ford F-150, and the flashy shit is usually for the newly rich.

I always had a soft spot for the guy because of this picture. He is a man of the people.

papa-johns.jpg

Papa Juan to make amends incoming

I prefer Pizza Hut over Papa Johns. But I am no pizza connoisseur. The best pizza I had was at a mom-n-pop type joint. I enjoy DiGiornio, so probably tells ya how uncritical my pizza tastes are.

Back