Papa John Out as CEO after NFL Controversy

He looks awful. Like he has a number of bad habits.

Are those scratches on his forehead?
No means no lol
kxG.gif

How dare he work hard and and build his fortune.

He should know better.

The government should seize all of his assets and redistribute them to poor minorities who live in section 8 housing. That would be the right thing to do here.

The nerve of some of these corporate fiscal conservatives.

Now if he had pretended to be a leftist democrat like Maxine Waters, Bill DiBlasio and Diane Feinstein it would be totally ok for him to amass a fortune through backroom business deals and lobbyist payoffs. I would have no issue with that.

latest

I prefer Pizza Hut over Papa Johns. But I am no pizza connoisseur. The best pizza I had was at a mom-n-pop type joint. I enjoy DiGiornio, so probably tells ya how uncritical my pizza tastes are.

The best pizzas I’ve had haven’t come from chains. I feel like the ingredient-chain (getting things delivered from a central distributor rather than sourcing locally) really hurts the quality. It’s like eating crab in San Francisco’s vs. eating it Kansas. It’s just going to taste better when it’s fresher.

Good. One less right wing douchebag in the public eye. He's still COB though. I hate his commercials and I've never ordered a pizza from his shit chain. I"m batting a 1.000

I love when supporting Trump outwardly dooms your business and causes you to retire.
Why do you love that? You love when people are ruined for their political views?

Why do you love that? You love when people are ruined for their political views?
He's hardly ruined. He's still chairman of the board and has more money than god.

If that's ruined.....

He's hardly ruined. He's still chairman of the board and has more money than god.

If that's ruined.....
My post was relevant to the post I quoted.

seems like a good guy but i am from chicago we dont eat papa johns or dominos

Giordano's is the best deep dish pizza I've ever had. It's perfect in every way. And there are dozens of sick pizza spots in Chicago.

My only issue with Chicago deep dish is that you have to sit down and eat it like the exquisite meal it is. NYC slices are equally delicious in a different way. It's nice to drop by a pizzeria and grabbing a couple slices and going about your day.

While we're on the topic.....

I think the whole "you have to go to NYC to get real pizza" line is total bullshit. It's a myth, and those that believe it simply believe it because they want to believe it.

I've never had pizza in NYC, but I've had pizza from a lot of different joints, and if a place says it serves up traditional NY pizza, I'm convinced it's not far off the mark.

Now, conversely, actual Mexican food is definitely harder to get up North. I spent years in the Carolinas and the Mexican food the locals would praise was actual shit.

Giordano's is the best deep dish pizza I've ever had. It's perfect in every way. And there are dozens of sick pizza spots in Chicago.

My only issue with Chicago deep dish is that you have to sit down and eat it like the exquisite meal it is. NYC slices are equally delicious in a different way. It's nice to drop by a pizzeria and grabbing a couple slices and going about your day.

Personally i think giodanos is a bit too bready. Next time you're in town try the original loumanatis on lincoln avenue. It might be a bit of a hike from where you're staying but it's worth it

It's even better if you heat it up the next day in a frying pan with some good butter

How dare he work hard and and build his fortune.

He should know better.

The government should seize all of his assets and redistribute them to poor minorities who live in section 8 housing. That would be the right thing to do here.

The nerve of some of these corporate fiscal conservatives.

Now if he had pretended to be a leftist democrat like Maxine Waters, Bill DiBlasio and Diane Feinstein it would be totally ok for him to amass a fortune through backroom business deals and lobbyist payoffs. I would have no issue with that.

I love when supporting Trump outwardly dooms your business and causes you to retire.

except that's not what happened.

papa john's is in a partnership with the NFL, and he openly bashed them.

so pick up your victim cards and take your whiney bullshit elsewhere.

Personally i think giodanos is a bit too bready. Next time you're in town try the original loumanatis on lincoln avenue. It might be a bit of a hike from where you're staying but it's worth it

I'm usually staying right in the loop. Last time I was there I stayed at the Renaissance across from the Chicago Theater for a little over a month.

Do you mean Lou Malnatis Pizzeria? I definitely checked the one off State and it was good. Seemed a little more sloppy than Giordano's.

I'm usually staying right in the loop. Last time I was there I stayed at the Renaissance scold from the Chicago Theater for a little over a month.

Do you mean Lou Malnatis Pizzeria? I definitely checked the one off State and it was good. Seemed a little more sloppy than Giordano's.

Yes I do. There are many Lou malnatis spin off locations, but the best deep dish is at the original location. PM me next time you're in town I'll show you around

Now that Pizza Hut has gone to shit, Dominos tastes like cardboard, and Papa John's has permanently ruined their reputation, it's time for a brand new pizza franchise to step up to the plate.

Only the biggest loser turds who are completely emasculated would be apart of the Alt right.

It’s a group for losers and social outcasts.

Yes I do. There are many Lou malnatis spin off locations, but the best deep dish is at the original location. PM me next time you're in town I'll show you around

Bet. As long as you promise it's not going to be some date rape thing. A boy can't be too careful.

I think the whole "you have to go to NYC to get real pizza" line is total bullshit. It's a myth, and those that believe it simply believe it because they want to believe it.

I've never had pizza in NYC, but I've had pizza from a lot of different joints, and if a place says it serves up traditional NY pizza, I'm convinced it's not far off the mark.

Now, conversely, actual Mexican food is definitely harder to get up North. I spent years in the Carolinas and the Mexican food the locals would praise was actual shit.

{<doc}

We have good mexican food in florida. Not really the north though. I but it from half a trailer that sits in the parking lot of a gas station

Back