Papa John Out as CEO after NFL Controversy

I give you prop, if you partisan hacks didn’t stick together with your circle jerks, your embedded fabric of reality would be destroyed. Making a new thread is a solicitation of opinions, you even MMA forum bro ?

look how mad you are over the fact I pointed out your hypocrisy. I don't think I've ever even exchanged with @luckyshot prior to this. but please, don't let that stop you from talking out of your ass.

except that's not what happened.

papa john's is in a partnership with the NFL, and he openly bashed them.

so pick up your victim cards and take your whiney bullshit elsewhere.

Papa Johns owner took the same racist ass position as his hero Trump and lost his job over it. Good riddance.

While we're on the topic.....

I think the whole "you have to go to NYC to get real pizza" line is total bullshit. It's a myth, and those that believe it simply believe it because they want to believe it.

I've never had pizza in NYC, but I've had pizza from a lot of different joints, and if a place says it serves up traditional NY pizza, I'm convinced it's not far off the mark.

Now, conversely, actual Mexican food is definitely harder to get up North. I spent years in the Carolinas and the Mexican food the locals would praise was actual shit.

yeah, no. I've tried a LOT of places that served "traditional NY pizza", in NC too. while each joint was decent, they were very far off from NY styled pizza.

I'm not even saying that because I'm an NYer myself. but places like NY & Chicago are known for their histories with pizza for a reason.

Meh.

You've got people on the right rooting for the NFL to fail for political reasons. Now we've got folks on the left rooting against a pizza company for political reasons.

I think both were very stupid to bring politics into their business. Doesn't the NFL know a lot of their viewers are conservatives? Doesn't Schnatter know liberals buy pizzas too?

now lets be fair, their pizza is also shit.

I give you prop, if you partisan hacks didn’t stick together with your circle jerks, your embedded fabric of reality would be destroyed. Making a new thread is a solicitation of opinions, you even MMA forum bro ?
look how mad you are over the fact I pointed out your hypocrisy. I don't think I've ever even exchanged with @luckyshot prior to this. but please, don't let that stop you from talking out of your ass.
It’s true. I’ve never spoken to @22k before.

He’s not partisan to the best of my knowledge. In fact, I think he supported a paper clip or something during the elections.

now lets be fair, their pizza is also shit.

It's not my preference, so I suppose I agree.

But the 13% drop in sales after his comments is because some customers disapprove of his politics. The mantra that the personal is political is rending our society into hostile camps.

How dare he work hard and and build his fortune.

He should know better.

The government should seize all of his assets and redistribute them to poor minorities who live in section 8 housing. That would be the right thing to do here.

The nerve of some of these corporate fiscal conservatives.

Now if he had pretended to be a leftist democrat like Maxine Waters, Bill DiBlasio and Diane Feinstein it would be totally ok for him to amass a fortune through backroom business deals and lobbyist payoffs. I would have no issue with that.

He's business is failing and he's having to deal with the consequences. Sounds like you don't believe in personal responsibility.

It's not my preference, so I suppose I agree.

But the 13% drop in sales after his comments is because some customers disapprove of his politics. The mantra that the personal is political is rending our society into hostile camps.

true. but he personally invited politics into his business. its not like he made a donation to trump and people are upset about that. He wanted that association.

It’s true. I’ve never spoken to @22k before.

He’s not partisan to the best of my knowledge. In fact, I think he supported a paper clip or something during the elections.

it's true. I'm @Clippy 's EVP of Sales, aka the Hand of the Clip.

full

btw, Fappy Holidays y'all

LVOLS42r.png

What about his choice dont you understand.

He could take the loss or ride it out and stay.

Now if this hits the people that are against the kneeling will stop supporting his bussness.

He has choices to make and he made them with choice comes consequences.

The NFL made their choice and they have to deal with it same As he does.

What about his choice dont you understand.

He could take the loss or ride it out and stay.

Now if this hits the people that are against the kneeling will stop supporting his bussness.

He has choices to make and he made them with choice comes consequences.

The NFL made their choice and they have to deal with it same As he does.

He still owns the business. He's taking losses no matter what.

Planet pizza has better pizza

true. but he personally invited politics into his business. its not like he made a donation to trump and people are upset about that. He wanted that association.

Did he? Or was he decrying the business with which he advertised inviting into his business? And did the NFL invite it in or was that Colin Kaepernick?

Either way, I don't think it pushes politics forward very constructively but it does make life much more unpleasant when I'm angry with my pizza guy's views on tax rates rather than his views on pepperoni.

Most local mom and pop places in NJ shit all over Papa Johns. I feel for those that live in areas that don't have access to quality pizza.

Papa Johns owner took the same racist ass position as his hero Trump and lost his job over it. Good riddance.

What the hell is racist about criticizing those idiots kneeling over a false media narrative? If anyone is racist it’s you.

Back