Papa John Out as CEO after NFL Controversy

the only racism involved is the race pimping of the leftist media over this fictitious narrative.

And the racist people who only get upset when black athletes protest during a song.

And the racist people who only get upset when black athletes protest during a song.
I pitty them, kneeling is what subjects do to show they are below something. Them kneeling just says they're the flags bitch.

I pitty them, kneeling is what subjects do to show they are below something. Them kneeling just says they're the flags bitch.

Funny that kneeling was the suggestion of a military veteran. You are wrong about kneeling as well. It's a sign of respect. Partisan hackery will make you look stupid, over and over and over and over

"We sorta came to a middle ground where he would take a knee alongside his teammates," Boyer says. "Soldiers take a knee in front of a fallen brother's grave, you know, to show respect. When we're on a patrol, you know, and we go into a security halt, we take a knee, and we pull security."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...in-kaepernick-to-go-from-sitting-to-kneeling/

Funny that kneeling was the suggestion of a military veteran. You are wrong about kneeling as well. It's a sign of respect. Partisan hackery will make you look stupid, over and over and over and over

"We sorta came to a middle ground where he would take a knee alongside his teammates," Boyer says. "Soldiers take a knee in front of a fallen brother's grave, you know, to show respect. When we're on a patrol, you know, and we go into a security halt, we take a knee, and we pull security."

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...in-kaepernick-to-go-from-sitting-to-kneeling/
The soldier that said that is wrong. Kneeling is to show something is better than you.

Giordano's is the best deep dish pizza I've ever had. It's perfect in every way. And there are dozens of sick pizza spots in Chicago.

Giordano's is so good I couldn't believe my taste buds the first time I had it.

I got my buddy from Chicago to admit that Chicagoans' dislike of it is mostly due to it's touristy-ness and not its quality. When it comes to strictly taste, it's at the top.

haha. It's pretty clear for those who ARE NOT racist,

Kneeling to protest the national anthem is a racist act against caucasians, anti-police, and anti-American. Supporting these pieces of shit is despicable. There is a reason half the nation stopped watching the NFL.

Kneeling to protest the national anthem is a racist act against caucasians, anti-police, and anti-American. Supporting these pieces of shit is despicable. There is a reason half the nation stopped watching the NFL.

Not protesting the national anthem and lol at half of the people. Drama much?

The only thing dumber than blind patriotism is blind anti-patriotism.

The most vocal critics of the kneeling protest are eerily quiet about people waving the Stars-n-Bars and the display of said flag in Southern States. Since the Confederacy fought against the US, why isn't it considered disrespecting the US flag and country to show support for the Confederacy. The double standard is soo blatant. Why hasn't Trump criticized all those supporters of the Stars-n-Bars.

Reminds me of when the Mens Warehouse guy was fired. Clearly it was because he murdered Trayvon

The soldier that said that is wrong. Kneeling is to show something is better than you.

lol. sticking to your guns huh?

140526-N-LE393-235A.JPG
marines-prayer.jpg

flagrespect.jpg

Looks to me like a sign of respect but you clearly know more

Not protesting the national anthem and lol at half of the people. Drama much?

You obviously haven’t looked into the effect on ratings. Nobody is watching the NFL since the racist idiots started kneeling. I am pretty sure you are trolling here but it’s still disrespectful

Papa John's is nastier than imo's bro.
You think so? Imos is overrated imo but I'll still eat it. It's expensive as fuck too. I actually like Papa Johns. I mean it's probably nothing compared to a good pizza restaurant, but it might be my favorite from the pizza delivery places.

You obviously haven’t looked into the effect on ratings. Nobody is watching the NFL since the racist idiots started kneeling. I am pretty sure you are trolling here but it’s still disrespectful

by nobody you mean it is still always the highest rated by a huge margin

no, the racist idiots arent the ones kneeling- they're the ones tuning away because they're so triggered by their fellow citizens excersizing their first amendment rights that it makes them LITERALLY SHAKE.

You think so? Imos is overrated imo but I'll still eat it. It's expensive as fuck too. I actually like Papa Johns. I mean it's probably nothing compared to a good pizza restaurant, but it might be my favorite from the pizza delivery places.
+1 for IMO's being expensive as fuck. Over 20 dollars for a large pizza. Gtfo.

papa johns is the best chain pizza out there.

and i dont get the controversy.

and i dont get why anyone cares about nfl players kneeling.

this is all retarded.

but they got better ingredients.

Back