Papa John Out as CEO after NFL Controversy

Now that Pizza Hut has gone to shit, Dominos tastes like cardboard, and Papa John's has permanently ruined their reputation, it's time for a brand new pizza franchise to step up to the plate.

Hungry howies is pretty good.

Meh.

You've got people on the right rooting for the NFL to fail for political reasons. Now we've got folks on the left rooting against a pizza company for political reasons.

I think both were very stupid to bring politics into their business. Doesn't the NFL know a lot of their viewers are conservatives? Doesn't Schnatter know liberals buy pizzas too?

Actually its hilarious, King Papa comes out and criticizes the NFL players kneeling and the Tiki Torch Avengers interprets this as a signal to them. They subsequently endorse him and now he loses his job. Brilliant. Hopefully more people criticize the NFL and the Tiksters endorse them and cause them to lose jobs.

<{anton}>

“Papa John’s CEO Steps Down Following Controversial Remarks About NFL”

Looks like all the alt-rotzis are going to have to find a new favorite greasy abomination to stuff their heil holes with while jamming out to Taylor Swift.

Tragic, really.

Papa John’s was the shit tier level pizza that those shit tier human beings deserved.

tumblr_nwj0ccdRhL1ucxsygo1_500.jpg

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/22/572779230/papa-johns-ceo-steps-down-following-controversial-remarks-on-

Last edited:
Domino's shill identified

STAY WOKE

I eat them some times. It's always bothered me that some toppings get put underneath the cheese though. They're called "toppings," you assholes.

I wonder why TS cares about this topic so much? Triggered emo confirmed

Last edited:
He's fired for saying that the NFL did not control their players and that has hurt Papa Johns business?

No n bombs? Nothing?

Yeah I guess that makes sense in American society today.

<mma4>

I wonder why TS cares about his topic so much? Triggered emo confirmed

yes, sort of like how you yourself are offended by the TS making this thread, & resorted to unsolicited ad hom attacks.

as for the TS, there's already a thread on this.

Domino's shill identified

STAY WOKE
I’m from New Haven, CT bro.

We don’t fuck with no skeezer level bargain basement ho type pizza at all.

Strictly top shelf.

https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/qknn7m/your-guide-to-the-best-pizza-in-new-haven

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/destinations/2013/11/30/best-pizza-in-america/3785309/

yes, sort of like how you yourself are offended by the TS making this thread, & resorted to unsolicited ad hom attacks.

Aint on the front page, ain’t shit

<GinJuice>

He's fired for saying that the NFL did not control their players and that has hurt Papa Johns business?

No n bombs? Nothing?

Yeah I guess that makes sense in American society today.

<mma4>

Normally I would agree he did nothing wrong, and stepping down for those remarks is idiocy at its finest. But, given his pizza is crap on a crust made of shit, I say that this is years in the making.

Normally I would agree he did nothing wrong, and stepping down for those remarks is idiocy at its finest. But, given his pizza is crap on a crust made of shit, I say that this is years in the making.

I still have not read any articles about this, because I could care less what John Schnatter thinks about politics. But I will say I am genuinely offended that he calls that shit he sells "better pizza" and I fully support his decision to remove his stupid face and slogan from every commercial on Sunday afternoons.

When you're right you're right. Their pizza is similar in many ways to three day old moldy diarrhea. His firing could not have come sooner.

I give you prop, if you partisan hacks didn’t stick together with your circle jerks, your embedded fabric of reality would be destroyed. Making a new thread is a solicitation of opinions, you even MMA forum bro ?

Their numbers were actually up, just not as good as the growth in other franchises. Profits were up 5%, and sales were up 1% in NA, 5% internationally. That's just not good enough to save him from forcing the company to tweet out that they don't want to be the official pizza of neo-nazis.

Back