Vince McMahon to Give XFL a Reboot

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Yeah, bc the president's job description includes badmouthing the national past time. Now get lost before you taste some real critiquing.

Even the old is new again when it fits best.

A bunch of people disrespect the flag and it hurts the bussness and someone wants to try and cash in.

If you want blame someone blame the guys that started it by taking the knee.

With freedom of speech comes consequences.
Yeah, it is the US president's job to badmouth a multi billion dollar industry for weeks on end. That's in the job description. Right?

Trump has a prior relationship with Vince.
Trump was booted from consideration for an NFL franchise. He sued the NFL and won a buck. But still no ownership for Big T.
Trump went to incredible ends to vilify the NFL and its players as a sitting president.

Do you dispute any of those things?
Do you honestly believe that Trump used his position as sitting president to devalue the NFL just so that Vince could start up an alternative football league?

Yeah, bc the president's job description includes badmouthing the national past time. Now get lost before you taste some real critiquing.
It may not be a part of the job description, but it's a giant leap for your nonsensical conclusion.

Vince's buddy President Trump devalues the NFL with the full weight of the office of president. That creates a situation where an alternative football league might make inroads against the wounded NFL.

PV1RY.gif

Come on dude... The NFL's numbers may be down a little, but some 3rd rate Bush League Organization is not even going to come close to compete with it. I like a lot of Americans get a little irritated when football and politics start blurring lines, but I'm still going to watch the Packers play every Sunday.

Yeah, it is the US president's job to badmouth a multi billion dollar industry for weeks on end. That's in the job description. Right?

You mean standing up with people that support the country he runs.

Or like " If I had a son he would look just like Trayvon Martin".

Trump say some shit I think he should stay out of but I'm not concerned about his statements here.

Can't imagine (well I can, just not in this instance) that Trump was trying to make space for Vince's long-dreamed-of garbage pet project that already tanked once.

Do you honestly believe that Trump used his position as sitting president to devalue the NFL just so that Vince could start up an alternative football league?
No. But do you think the president's slamming of the NFL for months was just to defend the fucking flag?

hahahaha. Sure. These rich fucks stick together.

It may not be a part of the job description, but it's a giant leap for your nonsensical conclusion.
Did the president damage the reputation of the NFL?

I think he did.

Remember all the right wing drones swearing off the NFL?

Do you?

You mean standing up with people that support the country he runs.

Or like " If I had a son he would look just like Trayvon Martin".

Trump say some shit I think he should stay out of but I'm not concerned about his statements here.
See? You're repeating the Trump propaganda bullshit and you don't even know it.

How does badmouthing the NFL and the NFL's black players protesting police abuses defend the country?

See? You're repeating the Trump propaganda bullshit and you don't even know it.

How does badmouthing the NFL and the NFL's black players protesting police abuses defend the country?

I'll wait for your answer.

I don't give a shit if Trump went and took a knee at a game in support.

I'd still not watch football and post Trump could eat shit for doing it.

They chose to disrespect the flag and what it stands for.

It their right to do so and I support that in fact I support their right to burn the flag on the 50 yard line.

But that right has consequences.

Can't imagine (well I can, just not in this instance) that Trump was trying to make space for Vince's long-dreamed-of garbage pet project that already tanked once.
These people never quit.

From the failed coup against FDR on down the line. These people are fucking predators. They never stop trying to game the system.

I don't give a shit if Trump went and took a knee at a game in support.

I'd still not watch football and post Trump could eat shit for doing it.
So you're a strong independent guy who spouts Trump propaganda naturally and does exactly what Trump asks you to do: abandon the NFL.

But you arrived at that conclusion on your skills of mentation. I find that hard to believe.

The most popular (by far) league in the US is not in any threat by some dbag league -- especially in the world where concussions remain a huge focus point.

Even during the apex of interest in balls to the wall, smash mouth football, the XFL was an utter failure.

Vinny Mac could be interested in potential ownership of an NFL team.

Trump bad mouthing the NFL didn't pave the way for anything -- especially since liberals hate trump and even they disagreed with the kneeling

Vince is working the market here imo. I'm no stock wizard but I can see that he's working here. He ain't starting up any XFL redux. Unlike his "billionaire" former Wrestlemania opponent, he actually is playing 4d chess.

PV1RY.gif

Come on dude... The NFL's numbers may be down a little, but some 3rd rate Bush League Organization is not even going to come close to compete with it. I like a lot of Americans get a little irritated when football and politics start blurring lines, but I'm still going to watch the Packers play every Sunday.
mmhmm, That's like a 3rd rate gameshow host coming out of nowhere to become president. Totally unbelievable.

So you're a strong independent guy who spouts Trump propaganda naturally and does exactly what Trump asks you to do: abandon the NFL.

But you arrived at that conclusion on your skills of mentation. I find that hard to believe.

Read I don't care if Trump supported or didn't support the knee takers.

I happen to agree with what he said on this.

Also read my edit.

The most popular (by far) league in the US is not in any threat by some dbag league -- especially in the world where concussions remain a huge focus point.

Even during the apex of interest in balls to the wall, smash mouth football, the XFL was an utter failure.

Vinny Mac could be interested in potential ownership of an NFL team.

Trump bad mouthing the NFL didn't pave the way for anything -- especially since liberals hate trump and even they disagreed with the kneeling
Straw argument.

Only the suckers fell for the "black players disrespecting the flag" bullshit offered up in a big steaming pile by Trump.

Black men protesting on knee....sons of bitches

Tiki Torch Nazis....fine people.

Yeah, that screams liberal.

Back