Lawsuit Against Vince McMahon Names Brock Lesnar

what a terrible fate. i do not envy these people at all. they can never have a real relationship again. no lovers, no friends, just prostitutes and business partners.

all that said, i am very skeptical of this “staffer” lady’s claims. why didn’t she sue for breach of contract? she signed her nda after the alleged sexual misconduct, so she had already agreed that it was worth $3 million. if vince was trying to conceal criminal behavior (as opposed infidelity or “immoral behavior”), why didn’t she go to the police? she only spoke up after vince was late with his hush money payments. i suspect she looked at her options and decided that suing vince for sexual harassment was better than suing for breach of contract. it’s basically a win-win for her—if the court accepts her allegations, it gives a basis for invalidating the nda, and the cost of litigating it will easily exceed the $2 million vince owes her. he’ll probably settle.

anyway, i have zero doubt this girl knew what she signed up for.
You apparently haven't read anything in the formal complaint but have no problem writing a novel about what you think happened.

Fucking goof.

So in order to re sign brock (who’s married) Vince had to get brock laid?

Why is Sherdog moving this to Pro Wrestling Discussion?

"Though McMahon now no longer has a controlling stake in the WWE, he is TKO's executive chairman, with White CEO of the UFC. "

Chairman > CEO

I legit waiting for Trish Stratus and others to come out and tell us about all the fun stuff McMahon did to push them to the moon…

Probably including more poop

I legit waiting for Trish Stratus and others to come out and tell us about all the fun stuff McMahon did to push them to the moon…

Probably including more poop
Whats with the poop? i've only skimmed socials, something about Vince shit on Brock's chest penis tat?

Whats with the poop? i've only skimmed socials, something about Vince shit on Brock's chest penis tat?

The woman filing the lawsuit, mentioned that Vince took a dump on the side of her head during one of the many incidents. Also that there was a 2nd guy in there with them.

This whole thing reads so bizarre it's hard to believe, but I'm also fully aware VMac is nuts.

The alleged Brock parts seem off to me, but who knows. Is he mentioned specifically? Something I read yesterday said it was a former WWE/UFC talent so it was assumed to be Brock, but suggested his name wasn't specified.

I have not read the complaint fully, just the reports around it.

giphy.webp

This whole thing reads so bizarre it's hard to believe, but I'm also fully aware VMac is nuts.

The alleged Brock parts seem off to me, but who knows. Is he mentioned specifically? Something I read yesterday said it was a former WWE/UFC talent so it was assumed to be Brock, but suggested his name wasn't specified.

I have not read the complaint fully, just the reports around it.
Who else in wwe is a former ufc talent?

Who else in wwe is a former ufc talent?
They specifically said former UFC heavyweight champion. Could be Cain but I don't think the timeline matches up with him.

Don't mess with a sugar baby. Just pay her.
Yeah. It really can be boiled down to this. Vince and Johnny Ace watching too much Mad Men and didn't figure out what Hollywood did way back in the 80s: You don't hire an office pass-around. You just hire pros. That's just smart business.

So Vince had dildos named after WWE wrestlers according to the lawsuit.....let that sink in for a moment. That man is certifiably insane.

Oh and i can only imagine what the dildos named Yokozuna and Andre The Giant look like......yeshhhh.
Sexual Chocolate

A guy who once came up with a necrophilia storyline(Katie Vick) and thought it was funny and pushed hard to have an incest angle with his own daughter is a sick pig? Vince being a perverted weirdo has always been an elephant in the room.
Let's also not forget the whole Mae Young and Mark Henry angle where they had a relationship which led to her giving birth to a hand. I knew for years Vince was a sleazy individuals as did many of us but this just shows he was way more than that and is a certifiable piece of shit human being who loved exerting his power over others and especially females and coercing them into doing disgusting things.

Vince living his gimmick.

That's the plot twist. Family man commentator Vince was the gimmick. Mr McMahon was his true self all along.

It's like the real life version of Primal Fear with Vince being Edward Norton character

Well, now Vince has resigned. I guess those in this thread trying to minimize the seriousness of this situation are going to have to prepare the crow for dinner.

Reports that McMahon had paid out settlements to multiple women while serving as WWE’s CEO and chairman have been circulating since at least 2022, but the lawsuit, filed by Grant Thursday, sheds new light on the extent of McMahon’s alleged misconduct.

That's the plot twist. Family man commentator Vince was the gimmick. Mr McMahon was his true self all along.

It's like the real life version of Primal Fear with Vince being Edward Norton character
There never was a Vince……

So in order to re sign brock (who’s married) Vince had to get brock laid?
His wife is 56 now, he was probably up for something new.

Brock has zero social skills, and I bet he rarely goes out to bars or anything like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back