2017 Sherdog Poster of the Year nomination page.

a36-800x430.jpg

Is there going to be an award or something for the winner? I suggest a gift basket consisting of...
ufcburgerhotdog.png

Authentic fighter gear...
reebok_giblert.png

A case of these...
XY_RondaRouseyCan.jpg

And a discount card...
DAd1_rYXYAEOKkQ.jpg:large

This is the kind of prize bundle dreams are made of.

People hate logic and evidence. If people always like what you are telling them, then you are probably a charlatan.

Most humans can't handle the blunt truth. We like the fakeness. LOL
Lol self-projecting again? You're argument is misplaced and meaningless as usual, psuedo-intellectual psycho babble rantings with no discernable relevance to the situation are entertaining to mock however.

It's been a rough week for you on Sherdog I know! You discovered that you're a shallow mental midget who does cocaine and posts your bullshit on Sherdog while binging and hoping people eat it up... you attention whoring charlatan.

You never told me what you do in real life, so let's hear it Mr. Too Much To Say...

Lol self-projecting again? You're argument is misplaced and meaningless as usual, psuedo-intellectual psycho babble rantings with no discernable relevance to the situation are entertaining to mock however.

It's been a rough week for you on Sherdog I know! You discovered that you're a shallow mental midget who does cocaine and posts your bullshit on Sherdog while binging and hoping people eat it up... you attention whoring charlatan.

You never told me what you do in real life, so let's hear it Mr. Too Much To Say...

<{dayum}> Somebody got told...

If you believe what crackheads say, then sure! More power to ya!!
The fact that the source may not be a good one doesn't make what Franc said untrue: people love to cling to their soothing fictions. I don't think I know anyone who is immune to that.

Does Guernica still post here? The self-proclaimed forum GOAT?

Back