Women more likely to initiate domestic violence

I don't need to look to a study to tell you men actually injure and kill women vastly more often.
If I see that happen, I would have no problem killing a guy who abuses women like that. Lots of women lie about this sort of thing unfortunately.

I completely agree with you. A lot of modern women I've simply been friends with, or even have dated were quite unstable. Whether it stems from a pharmaceutical dependence or a lack of familial leadership growing up, its quite common with many women from the more recent generations.

I'm simply saying, outside the confines of interpersonal relationships, men as a whole are more violent.

Its a large reason why vast societies have been built and destroyed, and why most societies as a whole have evolved to where they're at now.

Ambitious, violent men.
I see your point here. Right on

Day before thanksgiving my ex went into a rage because I broke up with over... her temper. She destroyed my xbox, smashed back window of my car, and bit me 3x on my hands and arms. I called the cops to document the property damage and she claimed that I was the aggressor which is a lie. I don't hit women. Guess who spent thanksgiving in jail? Women are violent and lie and get away with it.
Lmao so what did the cops say about the bite marks she gave you?

I made it clear I wouldn't take physical abuse early in the relation with my ex. She threw a couple punches at me when we were having a last huge fight but I shoulder rolled that shit. Lol at you if you can't defend yourself from a few punches from your girl.

Fun fact, there was a therapist working at a battered women's clinic that found this out a couple decades ago. After interviewing tons of women, she realized they were just as likely to be abusive as men if not more. When she tried to publish these findings there was a shitstorm over her findings being "misogynistic", even though she had expected to find that men were the aggressors and was shocked at her own results. Wish I could remember her name.

Now as far as the level of the violence, it's typically quite different. I've been in relationships with psychotic women before and had them attack me or even try to kill me. I've also seen a man beat a woman half to death before, as a child. The two situations aren't really remotely comparable.

As a man if a woman slaps me, or even attempts to seriously hurt me, it's more annoying than anything. Not quite the same as watching a completely defenseless person get beat on, thinking they're going to die if someone doesn't intervene.

If my wife started punching me, it wouldn’t even hurt. If I hit her back, it would crush her.

There is also 0 doubt that men commit a vast majority of violent crimes in our society including rape, pedophilic sexual assault, and murder. So I have trouble trusting a single study.

If my wife started punching me, it wouldn’t even hurt. If I hit her back, it would crush her.

There is also 0 doubt that men commit a vast majority of violent crimes in our society including rape, pedophilic sexual assault, and murder. So I have trouble trusting a single study.

Not all of us are married to wives that have a kid's body

If I see that happen, I would have no problem killing a guy who abuses women like that. Lots of women lie about this sort of thing unfortunately.

Some do, many more hide that its going on.

What I would agree with is that its unfair to tar all men with this brush but I think you can say that men are more likely to be seriously violent to the degree they really try to hurt someone physically. With women theres I'd say less of a hard boundry, not so much of a "you do not cross this line" situation with absolutely any kind of violence to the other sex but again also less of a problem with really serious abuse.

Women seem to crave attention, have less self-esteem, security/trust issues and with all those emotions/body chemicals running wild;it makes for an unstable person. Did I mention they like to run their mouth a lot?

Example: I’m working late plus she knows the job. Instead of calling me to see how much longer work will be, she says nothing so that when I get home;I get the cold shoulder. Approximately 9:30pm I get home. She goes to bed. Approximately 1:30 in the morning she wakes up to come downstairs to start to berate me about where I was. I have two choices. 1.) Sit there and listen to it all and not say a word. 2.) Respond in two different ways. A.) Talk to her calmly and respond to her questions. B.) Start talking shit back in the same degree as she is. I’ll tell you the problem with option 1.). If I don’t say anything, she’ll say “just sit there and don’t say anything because you’re guilty. If I start to yell back, more than likely a fight will ensue.

In my opinion, she couldn’t control herself when yelling etc. This is what starts the fight. She can’t come to me and just ask a calm question of “why did it take you so long?” Or call when she gets concerned etc. You have to yell and talk shit? Yeah, that will get a good response from anyone. Get a clue

Last edited:
The study does state that while women may be more likely to be violent to their partner, men are more likely to injure their partner. Thus you encounter a bias whereby women are seen with black eyes and men just don't talk about getting slapped a few times.
Very true. The size of the people is also very important.

% does'nt mean shit tbh, as we actually have the power to damage them while if you are'nt a pussy or you're fucking a pro female fighter they can't

Got lot of ex girls who in escalation of shit gone for slaps, silly punches, scratches, plant fingernails on my forearms etc

You don't fight back in my opinion
Just like you will not fight back with a child, or a physically disabled or an elder

Never thrown a slap or even pushed a female
In worst ones hen was younger i smashed doors/wardrobe doors and did the trick, but still felt like shit because even not touching them is intimidation took as a menace of violence

Now tbh i don't care, if the altercation is serious enough you just break the relationship
If things can be saved are not little slaps from a 50kg girl that become drama relationship-end material, if you want a passional girl often are part of the game lol

Ps: also i think this statistic change A LOT depending on where this study get made... USA, latin america, nordic euro countries, south/mediterranean, east asia, muslimland, africa... each place will give surely a different picture

ive had multiple women come at me like thqat and i aint never hit a bitch, can confirm this to be true. i suppose laugfhing at them when they are ina ttack mode isnt a good idea, its always funny watcfhing them get super upset adn try to hit.

I tell my girls that it is never okay to hit a man. I don't care the circumstances. Your pussy pass will do you no good if you hit the wrong man.

I tell my girls that it is never okay to hit a man. I don't care the circumstances. Your pussy pass will do you no good if you hit the wrong man.
lol never okay to hit a man? nah, there are definitely times when a dude has it coming to him and i give no fucks, i'll go after him. but i expect them to fight back anyways because i've never put hands on a guy that hasn't. seems stupid to just stand there and take it. can't even respect that. then again if i'm attacking somebody then i've already lost respect for them. guess there's no winning there.

lol never okay to hit a man? nah, there are definitely times when a dude has it coming to him and i give no fucks, i'll go after him. but i expect them to fight back anyways because i've never put hands on a guy that hasn't. seems stupid to just stand there and take it. can't even respect that. then again if i'm attacking somebody then i've already lost respect for them. guess there's no winning there.

Everything is wrong with this post lol

Herb Dean reffed my last relationship. I landed the shots I wanted to land but for the 100th time I did NOT tap.

I don't think its ever acceptable to fight anybody, unless it was agreed upon like in competition. Obviously fights are going to happen. It's part of being a human.

If you think swinging on a man is okay when your feelings get hurt... well, whatever... that's your business. But I dont want to have to rescue you, and I don't want to hear you cry and complain when you get your ass beat down.

A man goes into a fight with another man knowing what the repercussions may be. Women go into a fight thinking they can do whatever.. because they're women and men arent supposed to hit them. I know this will probably piss you off but.. men and women physically are not created equally.

Back