2017 Sherdog Poster of the Year nomination page.

Lol self-projecting again? You're argument is misplaced and meaningless as usual, psuedo-intellectual psycho babble rantings with no discernable relevance to the situation are entertaining to mock however.

It's been a rough week for you on Sherdog I know! You discovered that you're a shallow mental midget who does cocaine and posts your bullshit on Sherdog while binging and hoping people eat it up... you attention whoring charlatan.

You never told me what you do in real life, so let's hear it Mr. Too Much To Say...
Blah blah blah. All those words and no counter argument.

My argument is logical and scientific. You can't logically compare a record that was obtained in a ring with drastically different rules, to ones that were obtained inside the cage. These issues need to be addressed. Period.

This point is so strong, that most of you Fedor fanboys refuse to touch it. The logic is too strong. LOL

Well since you b!tches all getting mushy & emotional on this Christmas/Boxing day I feel it only fair to throw some Bro hugz & props in no particular order "Bring it In"...!

mz163_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

• @Jackonfire For making the PBP threads Great Again
  • @Death By Samson my man chucks weight in the gym and on posts
  • @Cint Saint Soul you know what da f*k I'm talking about
  • @pcptornado if it wasn't for you tagging me on sh!t my old addicted heavies ass would never leave that hole
  • @NinjaNiK my "Sexy Motherf*ker" no harassment suits, sexy motherf*ker is Prince song, but you would know that already...;)
  • @MmaGirl10 Always with thoughtful insights to seeing fights & fighters
  • @datfnguy If they only knew the things we've been through they would know why we like real fights.
  • @Codpiece One of the few sensible Connie's (when he's not all wacky doddle about a Conor slight)
  • @HI SCOTT NEWMAN A real vet in talk & tone we've done time on the Dog cell block G
  • @Lethal Another boss mod who addressed some concerns and things got done, did my 1st ape gif too
  • @BC My little nephew a real payne in my ass picking at my soft spot, but you know I got your back
  • @Arm Barbarian Like everybody else says you just alright cool man
I know for certain I've dropped a few people but I'm a little too drunk & green to remember right now...

Last edited:
I nominate GearSolidmetal. Armbarbarian gets honorable mention

I'm feeling like the Paul buentello of sherdog. No love

Well since you b!tches all getting mushy & emotional on this Christmas/Boxing day I feel it only fear to throw some Bro hugz & props in particular order "Bring it In"...!

mz163_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

• @Jackonfire For making the PBP threads Great Again
  • @Death By Samson my man chucks weight in the gym and on posts
  • @Cint Saint Soul you know what da f*k I'm talking about
  • @pcptornado if it wasn't for you tagging me on sh!t my old addicted heavies ass would never leave that hole
  • @NinjaNiK my "Sexy Motherf*ker" no harassment suits, sexy motherf*ker is Prince song, but you would know that already...;)
  • @MmaGirl10 Always with thoughtful insights to seeing fights & fighters
  • @datfnguy If they only knew the things we've been through they would know why we like real fights.
  • @Codpiece One of the few sensible Connie's (when he's not all wacky doddle about a Conor slight)
  • @HI SCOTT NEWMAN A real vet in talk & tone we've done time on the Dog cell block G
  • @Lethal Another boss mod who addressed some concerns and things got done, did my 1st ape gif too
  • @BC My little nephew a real payne in my ass picking at my soft spot, but you know I got your back
  • @Arm Barbarian Like everybody else says you just alright cool man
I know for certain I've dropped a few people but I'm a little too drunk & green to remember right now...
Lol I notice you post in white, orange and green - supporting a certain Irishman?

Thanks though, you're tops as well.

I have to step up my game and become a hero or heel evidently. But not shit heel like colby
Actually you're pretty good man. But I could nominate like 100 people if I thought about it.

You make the site better with your opinions and wit, and that's what matters .

Back