Solution to the Conor problem:

Dana's bullshit about 'how has he never defended a title' surely qualifies?
Exactly, was trying to find it! Went something along the lines of it's stupid to say mcgregor has never defended, he's fought Diaz and Mayweather in the last year, he will defend. '

They do, but there is a breaking point... if Conor keeps demanding more than UFC can offer (which is the case i think), they should play it hard. If Conor only wants to fight for 100 million he will not ever fight again, so UFC should destroy his legacy as much as they can, which will give more credit to their other fighters.

Just business, that is all.

Then Conor will just spit on UFC, rightfully claim that he never lost any title (who cares that he never defended, casuals are unaware) and will go self-promote in boxing to fight Pacman while shitting on UFC at every media appearance. UFC will only lose from it. They cant strongarm McG like they could with lesser stars.

Facts:
- Conor has enough money, UFC can not top the 100 million he made from the Floyd fight
- Conor has a huge ego
- Ergo: ego is the way to go

Steps to take from a UFC perspective:
- Strip him of his title and devaluate his worth as a fighter, also hurt his ego.
- Tell the media he got gifted fights and is not the best fighter (Dana, looking at you, do your thing)
- Let Khabib and Tony fight for the true belt, they deserve it
- Be offensive, take control
- Bash Conor in any way possible like UFC did with a lot of other fighters
- Offer Conor a chance to regain his title for 20 million, if not fuck you
- Make the money fight, if negotiations fail, bash him more and call him scared and promote Khabib or Tony.

What UFC is doing now, basically protecting Conor and defending him, is counter productive. They are only boosting his market value, which they shouldn't do since they can't pay him even at this point.

Devaluate, negotiate, and if it fails fuck him and bash him. They did it before.

<mma3>
Strip him of the belt end of story. Noone has time for Conors ducking game. 3 years is enough.

Conor and DW/UFC's relationship is like one of those families where the child calls the shots for the adults. This ought to end well for all parties involved.

Conor's guna fuck around and let the UFC pass him up. IMO his stock is decreasing the more he waits rather than it be increasing.

Devalue your biggest asset?.....you have a genius business mind TS

Then Conor will just spit on UFC, rightfully claim that he never lost any title (who cares that he never defended, casuals are unaware) and will go self-promote in boxing to fight Pacman while shitting on UFC at every media appearance. UFC will only lose from it. They cant strongarm McG like they could with lesser stars.

Then so be it... there is no use for Conor if he doesn't make money from a UFC perspective.

Lemons and lemonade i guess.

Facts:
- Conor has enough money, UFC can not top the 100 million he made from the Floyd fight
- Conor has a huge ego

- Strip him of his title and devaluate his worth as a fighter, also hurt his ego.
- Tell the media he got gifted fights and is not the best fighter (Dana, looking at you, do your thing)
- Make the money fight, if negotiations fail, bash him more and call him scared and promote Khabib or Tony.

What UFC is doing now, basically protecting Conor and defending him, is counter productive. They are only boosting his market value, which they shouldn't do since they can't pay him even at this point.

Devaluate, negotiate, and if it fails fuck him and bash him. They did it before.

<mma3>

You would be a god awful business woman. No wonder you're broke.

Facts:
- Conor has a huge ego

<mma3>

This is all good if you think that Conor is the persona he portraits for the camera's.

But that dude made $100m by being smart and patient, not by being a retarded egomaniac.

The retarded egomaniac part is just for the audience.

I think that he knows that they need him more than he needs them.

They are the ones in debt with the company. He has around 90mil more than he expected in life sooo yeah :)

This is all good if you think that Conor is the persona he portraits for the camera's.

But that dude made $100m by being smart and patient, not by being a retarded egomaniac.

The retarded egomaniac part is just for the audience.

I think that he knows that they need him more than he needs them.

They are the ones in debt with the company. He has around 90mil more than he expected in life sooo yeah :)

Oh yeah agreed 100%, but the fact is: there is a break even point, and i think that will be around 20 million (just a random guess, fair enough). NO WAY UFC will make more than 100 million from Conor's next fight... so all i am saying is: there is a point where negotiating with Conor is useless. If you reach that point devaluate him and work his ego. If that doesn't work fuck him, devaluate him even more and promote the current champ.

"If he wants to go down that road with us, let me tell you, it will be an epic fall." Dana - Alluding to how they made Conor, and can break Conor. And they can.
Yeah that’s a good one too

Facts:
- Conor has a huge ego

<mma3>
I was expecting the Juśt strip him but the devalue plan was way better they should start by posting nate chocking conor

Oh yeah agreed 100%, but the fact is: there is a break even point, and i think that will be around 20 million (just a random guess, fair enough). NO WAY UFC will make more than 100 million from Conor's next fight... so all i am saying is: there is a point where negotiating with Conor is useless. If you reach that point devaluate him and work his ego. If that doesn't work fuck him, devaluate him even more and promote the current champ.

Well, if they can't agree with him then yeah... they will probably have to shit on him otherwise they'd look like a joke.

I think it will all work out in the end.

Like you said, he'll probably settle for 20mil + percentage from PPV.

Even Mayweather fought after Pacman in a waaaaaay shittier fight.

Conor arguing with the company has become a part of the build up for his fights. Every big fight so far.

For all we know, they might have already signed everything and are just pumping some drama to generate interest.

Facts:
- Conor has a huge ego

<mma3>

So basically more ufc crap to cover the effects of previous layer of ufc crap?
Sound like crap

I wish one day mma move beyond dana

So basically more ufc crap to cover the effects of previous layer of ufc crap?
Sound like crap

I wish one day mma move beyond dana

I get your point, at the same time: Tony and Khabib are more legit LW's than Conor imo, so i don't think it is crap tbh.

Well, if they can't agree with him then yeah... they will probably have to shit on him otherwise they'd look like a joke.

I think it will all work out in the end.

Like you said, he'll probably settle for 20mil + percentage from PPV.

Even Mayweather fought after Pacman in a waaaaaay shittier fight.

Conor arguing with the company has become a part of the build up for his fights. Every big fight so far.

For all we know, they might have already signed everything and are just pumping some drama to generate interest.

Fair enough

<mma4>

Back