Egyptian parliament considers outlawing atheism

glad that Egypt is focused on priorities

it’s like a muslim Jeff Sessions is in charge there

What kind of idiots physically bend over and kiss Arab feet and pray towards Arabia. I am astonished that soo many hundreds of millions of non-Arabs literally bend over and worship Arabs. Non-Arab Muslims are the ultimate cucks.

Some delusional Filipino Moslem once told me that Saudi Arabia is the real super power not America and that Saudi is the one that provides all the oil in the world and that one day he would immigrate to Saudi.

You can't make this shit up.

Some delusional Filipino Moslem once told me that Saudi Arabia is the real super power not America and that Saudi is the one that provides all the oil in the world and that one day he would immigrate to Saudi.

You can't make this shit up.
I hope the idiot sooner rather than later understand that the Arabs, Saudis in particular, are very racist towards South East Asians and see them as serfs. The ultimate Arab ass-kissers have to be Pakistanis and other South Asian Muslims, and now it looks like Malays are also hanging off Saudi nuts. They get treated like shit but are steadfast in looking up to Arabs, Turks and Persians. A massive case of inferiority complex.

And for the life of me I can't figure out why African Americans are soo dam sympathetic to Arabs and Islam. I mean shit, it's hardly esoteric knowledge that Arabs were the biggest enslavers of Black Africans. Islam has treated Blacks worse than White Christians have.

As a believer in God, It’s unfathomable to punish and forbid disbelief in God. That is something between God and the disbelievers, not something other people should punish or regulate.

And for the life of me I can't figure out why African Americans are soo dam sympathetic to Arabs and Islam. I mean shit, it's hardly esoteric knowledge that Arabs were the biggest enslavers of Black Africans. Islam has treated Blacks worse than White Christians have.

It's either because the message is more appealing than the other main religions or that it's antithetical to white culture. Or both. :D

I hope the idiot sooner rather than later understand that the Arabs, Saudis in particular, are very racist towards South East Asians and see them as serfs. The ultimate Arab ass-kissers have to be Pakistanis and other South Asian Muslims, and now it looks like Malays are also hanging off Saudi nuts. They get treated like shit but are steadfast in looking up to Arabs, Turks and Persians. A massive case of inferiority complex.

The Arabusation of South East Asia is unforetunate we suposed to have our own Identity even before the Islamic culture arived via Indian merchants.

Got to stop the spread of Islamphobia some how. Hopefully the America will soon follow.

In other Egypt news....ISIS is fighting with Hamas on the Sinai. They just made a video where they shot a HAMAS member who smuggled weapons into Gaza. Last August ISIS did a suicide bombing against Hamas.

--------------------------
The Islamic State branch in the Sinai Peninsula on Wednesday called on its supporters to attack Hamas in a gruesome execution video as long-simmering tensions between the rival Islamic terror groups erupted into the open.

Hundreds of Egyptian soldiers, police officers and civilians have been killed in fighting the bitter Islamic insurgency in the Sinai. But recently they have also turned their attention to Hamas.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/islam...res-war-on-hamas-in-gruesome-execution-video/

Good.

Don't you guys remember what happens when atheism takes hold? 100s of millions dead, famine, communism, redistribution of wealth, pogroms, bolsheviks, etc etc.

Egypt MAGAing.

It's lazy thinking to just say "religion", as if we don't know what religion we're talking about. These aren't problems with Mormons or Amish, or Jews. This is 3rd world Muslim shit.

Good thing the Arab Spring happened. So these people could magically transform into the liberal western tradition!

aDj3237_700b.jpg

gJuLjWi.jpg

how can you outlaw something if you don't show any signs of it? unless they start forced sunday mass etc... and take attendance ...i mean unless you are telling everyone yelling from the streets that you are atheist how will they know?

Back