Trump's #WINNING = Record low for black unemployment!!! Yeah baby!

Necromantic

Stabbing
Banned
Reaction score
Awesome news!

Remember Steve Harvey getting called all kinds of racist names for meeting with Trump??? Well, blacks as well as all of us are benefiting from the TRUMP.

Trump is not trying to help white americans or black americans....Trump is trying to help AMERICANS!

To all the democrats trying to have us at each other's throats, go to hell!

Cliffs:
The unemployment rate among African Americans has already hit a record low: "The black unemployment rate of 6.8 percent in December was the lowest since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking it in 1972, a year in which the rate ranged from 11.2 percent and 9.4 percent," reports CNBC.

Note: Source is CNBC so it is not conservative propaganda.

DON DELIVERS: Black Unemployment Rate At Record Low
donald_trump_gi_6.jpg

During the 2016 presidential election, Donald Trump reached out to the African American community like no other Republican in the field. He promised to address unemployment, specifically via trade measures and giving priority to American citizens over immigrants. "What do you have to lose by trying something new?" Trump famously pitched while on the campaign trail.

Well, The Don is delivering — a little under a year in office, too.

The unemployment rate among African Americans has already hit a record low: "The black unemployment rate of 6.8 percent in December was the lowest since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started tracking it in 1972, a year in which the rate ranged from 11.2 percent and 9.4 percent," reports CNBC.

In fact, this is the first time the black unemployment rate for Americans aged 16 and up has fallen below 7% in the 45 years it has been tracked by the government.

Trump was so confident that he could turn things around for the black community that he promised, if given a shot at a first term in office, he would win 95% of the black vote when seeking reelection. "The result for them will be amazing," he told a North Carolina crowd during the presidential election. "What do you have to lose by trying something new?"

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported white workers' unemployment at 3.7%, and overall unemployment at 4.1%.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/2544...ployment-rate-record-low-amanda-prestigiacomo

Gotta ask, how much of this is from people either no longer qualifying for unemployment or not bothering to apply for unemployment?

Cause that's how they get the unemployment numbers isn't it?

And Trump had what exactly to do with this? Other than the obvious amount of "nothing at all"?

Hey everybody, there were no widespread outbreaks of cholera in rural Alaska, Trump is totally winning!!!

And Trump had what exactly to do with this? Other than the obvious amount of "nothing at all"?

Hey everybody, there were no widespread outbreaks of cholera in rural Alaska, Trump is totally winning!!!

He has been very, really very tough on the Black People Being Unemployment industry. He told them, "hey, guys, you need to shape up or there will be big, very big trouble" and they decided to give black people jobs. Winning!

Why not link to the CNBC article?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/05/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-record-low.html

They had a graph which shows black unemployment has been following a trend for a few years now.

1515165930_blackunemployerate.JPG

It shows it has gone up and down. The fact is in December it hit it's all time low. If I put in the whole graph I would have to say how black unemployment under Obama reached a higher peak than it did during GWB???

You could also say that it has gone down for the entirety of Trump's presidency while it was twice as much at points in Obama's presidency.

Lot's of stories can come from that graph.

Or how about not being butthurt that black unemployment hit a record low with Trump in office? I don't give a fuck about your stupid agendas. Make your own thread and put them there.

He has been very, really very tough on the Black People Being Unemployment industry. He told them, "hey, guys, you need to shape up or there will be big, very big trouble" and they decided to give black people jobs. Winning!

If you read the thread Trump is making things better for all Americans. He is not doing anything special for the whites or blacks, just all of us.

But I wouldn't expect anyone with a commie name to know shit about how the economy works

This is terrible news....

For Democrats and the typical self-hating leftist. Watch this thread for the negative spin....

Vampires didn't eat my neighbors this week! Thanks Trump!

Thanks Obama! Still winning from all his economic grand slams!

God bless Barack Obama.

Only because Trump's been deporting them all to Africa.

God bless Barack Obama.

Facts are facts. The dems said that Trump was going to be very bad for blacks. Seems like they are doing quite well under Trump.

Oh, and in case you missed it, the record low for black unemployment happened 11 months after Trump became president.

Democrats are terrified!

God bless Barack Obama.
I don't think the tards understand that we are still benefiting from Obamas economic policies. It will be a little while longer before Dotards policies really start to show in the economy. I'm not very learnded in that kinda stuff and even I know that. Derp!

<Kpop775>

Facts are facts. The dems said that Trump was going to be very bad for blacks. Seems like they are doing quite well under Trump.

Oh, and in case you missed it, the record low for black unemployment happened 11 months after Trump became president.

Democrats are terrified!
Lol Trump has passed zero legislation relating to job growth. Unless you're hoping for some more trickle down from the shit tax plan. Try to do a better troll job, rip errr I mean necromatic.

I don't think the tards understand that we are still benefiting from Obamas economic policies. It will be a little while longer before Dotards policies really start to show in the economy. I'm not very learnded in that kinda stuff and even I know that. Derp!

<Kpop775>
Which economic policies might that be? George W Bush had much less average unemployment during his years than Obama AND a much higher labour force participation rate until the recession hit.

Labour force participation rate has continued dropping by something like 4% since Obama took office, which is much less tied to the business cycle/recession. When accounting for labour force participation rate, unemployment only slightly decreased over his term despite being spiked from a recession.

Also, ACA spiked part time employment and lowered full time employment opportunities, which in turn caused more part-time jobs to become available at lower hours to get around it. This results in more jobs technically, at the cost of them being part-time jobs (not full-time jobs which is much better). It spiked part time job percent vs full time from 10% to 15%.

So overall, Obama really didn't help much in terms of unemployment, the drop is largely attributed to a much lower labour force participation rate, as well as an increase in part-time jobs and decrease in full-time jobs.

How Trump will do still needs to be seen.

Last edited:
Trump said up front he was going to be the best president for African Americans.
I'm not surprised motherfuckers.

Which economic policies might that be? George W Bush had much less average unemployment during his years than Obama AND a much higher labour force participation rate until the recession hit.

Labour force participation rate has continued dropping by something like 4% since Obama took office, which is much less tied to the business cycle/recession. When accounting for labour force participation rate, unemployment only slightly decreased over his term despite being spiked from a recession.

Also, ACA spiked part time employment and lowered full time employment opportunities, which in turn caused more part-time jobs to become available at lower hours to get around it. This results in more jobs technically, at the cost of them being part-time jobs (not full-time jobs which is much better). It spiked part time job percent vs full time from 10% to 15%.

So overall, Obama really didn't help much in terms of unemployment, the drop is largely attributed to a much lower labour force participation rate, as well as an increase in part-time jobs and decrease in full-time jobs.

How Trump will do still needs to be seen.
I can put forth the work necessary to answer your questions, or I can point to the underlined sentence showing that you pretty much agree with the general idea of my post you quoted in regards to Trump and him taking credit...

So the Trump haters are too concerned with hating Trump over everything to give him his credit?

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-has-trump-made-america-great-again/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckj...corecard-one-year-post-election/#10b773c65e85

Cmon guys. Every non partisan site on the web will tell you the economic growth has been impressive thus far. Can't you put your ego's to the side and just enjoy the fact America is winning?
It says "kind of" :rolleyes:

It says "kind of" :rolleyes:
lol listen man you seem like someone who is just gonna hate no matter what rather than trying to be neutral and give respect where its due. But if you wanna go ahead and actually read the article that would be wise.

Is it though?

I recall Trump saying he heard the unemployment rate is 40%.

Back