Premier League Thread 2017/18 v62: My Button is Bigger Than Yours Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i forgot to tell you about BobaFett!!!

He's Stannisbae, aka @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ ', brotherbae on here and followed him here from the wrestling forum

Guy is a LAD.

He broke his back and won an olympic gold medal. (not sure about the gold medal, but he did say he broke his back a while back)

And he likes emo choons like me too!
<28>

@Tules

https://www.instagram.com/florencepugh/?hl=en

florence-pugh-0.jpg

tD4MwX0.gif

giphy.gif

I think it's a great deal for Liverpool. They should be able to find a good replacement and have a lot of change to strengthen the squad with that kinda money.

I know they bought Van Dijk but they offloaded Sakho for about a 3rd of that at the start of the season.
They could buy Mahrez & Lanzini for 40m & spend the rest on a decent centre forward.

oh i forgot to tell you about BobaFett!!!

He's Stannisbae, aka @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ ', brotherbae on here and followed him here from the wrestling forum

Guy is a LAD.

He broke his back and won an olympic gold medal. (not sure about the gold medal, but he did say he broke his back a while back)

And he likes emo choons like me too!

Erm. He’s here cos of me you cunt

Mixed messages innit.

60 minutes into this game and Tancredi still hasn’t mentioned Sweden eliminating Italy from the World Cup.

Bombazo!

When will your MCM turn up to his match in an Orisis costume and an absolute massive, YUGE, girthy gun

@Rebelfett Thanks for the like. Are you new to posting here or nah? I don't fink we have met.
Hello. I’m new to this thread. I followed @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ here one evening to harass him and I liked the feel here so I stayed. And cuz @Sexy and @frenzy are my mates from the PWD as well
Never won a gold medal in the Olympics but I did fall 30’ and break my back last year.
Watched my first two games this week, I’ve seen a few live when I go with my brother to watch the PL teams when they visit Chicago.

Barça spending under Valverde:

Dembélé: €105M + €40M possible depending on achievements
Coutinho: €120M + €40M possible depending on achievements
Deulofeu: €12M
Semedo: €30M
Paulinho: €40M

<6>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. I’m new to this thread. I followed @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ here one evening to harass him and I liked the feel here so I stayed.
Never won a gold medal in the Olympics but I did fall 30’ and break my back last year.
Watched my first two games this week, I’ve seen a few live when I go with my brother to watch the PL teams when they visit Chicago.
You’re a gooner innit

They could buy Mahrez & Lanzini for 40m & spend the rest on a decent centre forward.

They'd both be good signings. I'd be sniffing around Zaha too. I think Josh King would fit well into Liverpool's system, only as a rotation player, but he can play in Firmino's false no 9 role and move into the channels well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back