Premier League Thread 2017/18 v62: My Button is Bigger Than Yours Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I’m new to this thread. I followed @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ here one evening to harass him and I liked the feel here so I stayed. And cuz @Sexy and @frenzy are my mates from the PWD as well
Never won a gold medal in the Olympics but I did fall 30’ and break my back last year.
Watched my first two games this week, I’ve seen a few live when I go with my brother to watch the PL teams when they visit Chicago.

damn that must not have felt good! Are you on the mend? @Tules will give you a massage if that would help.

This is a luffly place no doubt about it...get ready when International football is on though. All hell breaks loose!

You gonna follow a specific team or nah?

1DuWbJA.gif

Fellaini has been offered to PSG... Please, please, please make this transfer happen.

<36>

Talk about a guy who looks the part — Fellaini literally looks like a farmer.

How much has PSG, United and City spent exactly?
Chelsea 216m under Conte. (July 2016 onwards)
PSG spent 222m on Neymar and whatever they spent on Mbappe (listed as a loan on transfermarkt)
City 249m.
United 164m.
Barca 192m + Coutinho.
Real Madrid 46m.

Fellaini has been offered to PSG... Please, please, please make this transfer happen.

<36>

Talk about a guy who looks the part — Fellaini literally looks like a farmer.

He is their missing piece, imo. Hope we don't sell.

They'd both be good signings. I'd be sniffing around Zaha too. I think Josh King would fit well into Liverpool's system, only as a rotation player, but he can play in Firmino's false no 9 role and move into the channels well.
Zaha would cost a fortune & i'm not convinced he'd be worth the huge fee, yet. Too predictable in his movements, lacks discipline & character. Worst diver in the Lg. Didn't trouble Kyle Walker once last week & had to switch flanks he was so poor.

Not sure whats happened to King. His finishing was good last year but Defoe's arrival seems to have undone his development. I like Ryan Fraser but Howe seems to be reluctant to play him. Always looked a handful when I've watched him play.

Ndidi would be a great pick up for Pool

damn that must not have felt good! Are you on the mend? @Tules will give you a massage if that would help.

This is a luffly place no doubt about it...get ready when International football is on though. All hell breaks loose!

You gonna follow a specific team or nah?
It happened a year ago. Already back to work. Can’t wait for the World Cup I usually make a few bucks off one of my coworkers who knows less than I do and can’t pass up a bet. Don the think I plan on supporting anybody yet this season.

Zaha would cost a fortune & i'm not convinced he'd be worth the huge fee, yet. Too predictable in his movements, lacks discipline & character. Worst diver in the Lg.

Not sure whats happened to King. His finishing was good last year but Defoe's arrival seems to have undone his development. I like Ryan Fraser but Howe seems to be reluctant to play him. Always looked a handful when I've watched him play.

Ndidi would be a great pick up for Pool

Fraser struggles to get through 90mins it seems. Looks like a good prospect though.

Ndidi has looked really good this season.

King had a good partnership with Afobe last season. Afobe's playing like a donkey atm. I think that's a factor.

Hello. I’m new to this thread. I followed @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ here one evening to harass him and I liked the feel here so I stayed. And cuz @Sexy and @frenzy are my mates from the PWD as well
Never won a gold medal in the Olympics but I did fall 30’ and break my back last year.
Watched my first two games this week, I’ve seen a few live when I go with my brother to watch the PL teams when they visit Chicago.
I hope you don’t go to WWE shows and chant CM Punk endlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back