Conor Mcgregor telling UFC he wants big money if he is to risk getting submitted by Tony Ferguson..

What a stupid and uninformed post. Floyd has fought and beat BY FAR the best competition of any Boxer in the last 25 years. No one else is even close besides maybe Manny (who was REALLY bad for making his opponent fight at a bad weight). The level of competition Floyd has faced far surpasses who Tyson faced as champ.

What is the Mayweather method for staying undefeated? Beating nine top 10 P4P Boxers and around 30 top 10 ranked boxers in his weight class? Fuck off and don't try talking about something you know nothing about. Floyd has faced and beaten FAR more top ranked competition in Boxing then anyone in MMA has faced in MMA
Uninformed my ass, I boxed in the am's for years until hand problems forced the issus, but beyond that I've been a boxing fan for close to 40 years and I know Floyd's game. He waited to fight the greats that he did until they were good and past their prime, Oscar, Manny, Cotto, Mosley all well past it when he added their names to his resume. Also fought Canelo when he was still green as grass at 23, already very popular but still much too green to deal with Floyd. Then he fights severely undersized and also aged JMM whose best days were at featherweight (126 lbs. in pro boxing) and SFW (130). Hatton was already on the decline from his style of fighting when Floyd fought him, dude should have already had a L from the Collazo fight.

The only times Floyd fought someone who still had prime years left he arguably lost to in Jose Luis Castillo and Zab Judah who Floyd did beat but Zab gave him a lot of trouble. Not to mention he outright avoided Tony Margarito like the fucking plague. The guy bobbed and weaved his way through his career, picking and choosing who he would fight, and when, always having all the advantage on his side. He is the definition of cherrpicker, hell Floyd is THE cherrypicker.

Lmao, every single other LW wouldn't of made it passed a couple rounds, Stop you idiot.
Floyd threw a grand total of 6 punches in the 1st round and 10 punches in the 2nd round. There are posters on Sherdog who could have made it to the 3rd, let alone professionally trained fighters.

The amusing part of it all is that most of the hardcore fans what he's trying to say and trying to do. Small wonder that the martial arts base that's caused him the most problems and all of his losses, he doesn't want anything to do with. Coincidence? I think not. Only a simpleton ie. Mcgregor fanboy is incapable of deducing his motives and his very real fear of being wrestle/grappled fucked to submission

Don't know how many times I said "You can't hide out front" especially holding a belt, and especially being mma's version of a winning lottery ticket everybody wants some. Life is easier as a contender to work around problems a belt is a burden with perks one perks is not picking & choosing unless it's picking 1,2, or 3 and at LW that's problems for Conor, Diaz can't save you now...

I've read and heard conflicting reports. Regardless, its a false narrative that he grew up poor and scraping by to make ends meet. I've talked to people who've known him since young teens, and they said he grew up in a nice area in the town where his step father relocated his mom and the rest of his family. He didn't have a hard life at all, actually he grew up better than most

People just ran with him being on "welfare" to try make it look like he was dirt poor. He had free room, food, training and collected free checks on top of that. All while training to do what he loved. Doesn't sound like coming from nothing to me. Sounds like a pretty sweet set up

Danis hasn't won in awhile in BJJ, and Gunni is still trying to recover from being Ponzi schemed
That's because he is Bellator's biggest earner and transitioning to MMA.

Repeated pokes in the eye's take a while to heal. Gunnar is lucky he can still see.

Uninformed my ass, I boxed in the am's for years until hand problems forced the issus, but beyond that I've been a boxing fan for close to 40 years and I know Floyd's game. He waited to fight the greats that he did until they were good and past their prime, Oscar, Manny, Cotto, Mosley all well past it when he added their names to his resume. Also fought Canelo when he was still green as grass at 23, already very popular but still much too green to deal with Floyd. Then he fights severely undersized and also aged JMM whose best days were at featherweight (126 lbs. in pro boxing) and SFW (130). Hatton was already on the decline from his style of fighting when Floyd fought him, dude should have already had a L from the Collazo fight.

The only times Floyd fought someone who still had prime years left he arguably lost to in Jose Luis Castillo and Zab Judah who Floyd did beat but Zab gave him a lot of trouble. Not to mention he outright avoided Tony Margarito like the fucking plague. The guy bobbed and weaved his way through his career, picking and choosing who he would fight, and when, always having all the advantage on his side. He is the definition of cherrpicker, hell Floyd is THE cherrypicker.

Well if you follow Boxing you know Manny was the reason the fight never happened sooner because he didn't want good testing. Cotto was top 5 ranked P4P and #1 jrMW in the world. Mosley was old, but the #3 ranked P4P boxer in the world and coming off one of his best fights ever. Hatton was undefeated and the #4 P4P boxer in the world and #1 jrWW. Canelo was green, but also 20LBs bigger then Floyd and the #8 ranked P4P in the world. What did you want Floyd to do? Wait till Canelo was in his prime and Floyd was 40 before he fought him? Canelo was still one of the best fighters in the world and MUCH bigger then Floyd

Please tell me who Floyd should have fought instead of the guys he did? Margarito lol? is that a joke? Margarito is trash when he is not stuffing his gloves. Is Floyd so good that he is "ducking" guys 20LBs bigger then him?

Seriously, name one Boxer (hell or MMA fighter) who faced close to as good of competition as Floyd has since he started Boxing. People hate on Floyd so they try discredit every win he has, but he still has way better wins then any other modern Boxer

And fuck off trying to pretend like you Boxed! You brought up fucking Tyson as someone who lost because they didn't duck good comp haha

The amusing part of it all is that most of the hardcore fans what he's trying to say and trying to do. Small wonder that the martial arts base that's caused him the most problems and all of his losses, he doesn't want anything to do with. Coincidence? I think not. Only a simpleton ie. Mcgregor fanboy is incapable of deducing his motives and his very real fear of being wrestle/grappled fucked to submission
I wouldn't go that far. For sure Khabib & Tony are major challenges, and he's answering to what people are saying with his post, but you could also stop the conversation at that.

The whole "he's scared" thing is something that the Conor resistance probably believez, but he's never shown fear in his actions.

Taking late replacements instead of cancelling like so many others do. & when his title shots were on the line.
Went right up to a harder division

Yeah, I get how people twist it to say he's ducking 145'ers when he did that... but it's just something people say to bash him. Taking a harder fight is not ducking anything. Plus he made it clear when he entered the UFC what his plan was. he wanted both belts. That's exactly what he did.

Everything will come full circle when he defends in March/April.

Lmao, 10-15 mil is ridiculous? Jesus Christ, go sit in a corner and think about what you've said.
You do realize I meant ridiculous as in that's way too much money to be asking the UFC. If so, then you're even dumber than I thought.

I'm tired of McGregor not defending.

I'm also tired of people claiming he is SCARED to FIGHT when he just boxed against fucking Mayweather ffs.

If a man is scared to fight, he doesnt fight for a living.

For what ? 50 plus million ? Who the fuck wouldn't accept that challenge ? You're acting like he fought David Tua bare knuckle in a parking lot.

Millions for dealing with chokes? Shit Im tellin my BJJ instructor -bro you owe us millions

He is scared of the Tyson like crash in popularity that is nipping at his heels, that comes to all champions who don't cherrypick their way through challengers. McGregor is trying to get the UFC to let him employ the Mayweather method of winning "titles" and "staying undefeated."

Floyd defended his belt and fought many great fighters in his career. Agree about timing on some of them but lets not act like he's doing what Conor is.

Well if you follow Boxing you know Manny was the reason the fight never happened sooner because he didn't want good testing. Cotto was top 5 ranked P4P and #1 jrMW in the world. Mosley was old, but the #3 ranked P4P boxer in the world and coming off one of his best fights ever. Hatton was undefeated and the #4 P4P boxer in the world and #1 jrWW. Canelo was green, but also 20LBs bigger then Floyd and the #8 ranked P4P in the world. What did you want Floyd to do? Wait till Canelo was in his prime and Floyd was 40 before he fought him? Canelo was still one of the best fighters in the world and MUCH bigger then Floyd

Please tell me who Floyd should have fought instead of the guys he did? Margarito lol? is that a joke? Margarito is trash when he is not stuffing his gloves. Is Floyd so good that he is "ducking" guys 20LBs bigger then him?

Seriously, name one Boxer (hell or MMA fighter) who faced close to as good of competition as Floyd has since he started Boxing. People hate on Floyd so they try discredit every win he has, but he still has way better wins then any other modern Boxer

And fuck off trying to pretend like you Boxed! You brought up fucking Tyson as someone who lost because they didn't duck good comp haha
The Manny fight not happening is Floyd's side of the story.

Most people could see Cotto wasn't the same after the Margarito fight, he had already been beaten badly once by Tony and Pac losing both by stoppage, and going on to have much to hard a fights with guys like Clottey and Foreman before Floyd ever fought him.

Margarito was a monster when the fight was avaiable
Floyd should have fought Margartio after the first Cotto fight, that was not only the money fight, but the fight the fans wanted to see.

Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter, Kell Brook, Danny Garcia you know, the up and coming contenders champions are suppose to fight.

Randy Couture, Dan Henderson are a couple that come to mind who faced elite competition (when their opponents weren't past their best days) in multiple weight classes.

Boxers, Oscar De La Hoya faced still prime and undefeated Genaro Hernandez, one loss JCC (twice), one loss Pernell Whitaker, Ike Quartey, Trinidad (I thought he beat Felix), Fernando Vargas, Mosley twice (debatabley beat him both times) Felix Strum (thought he should have lost), B-Hop (did lose) then Floyd & Manny to cash out.

I did box, it was am's I'm not claiming I was a world beater. And I was not claiming Tyson lost because of whatever you're trying to say, I was saying McGregor's fall from the spotlight is gonna resemble Tyson's. If you remember Tyson was every bit of the household name as Conor is now, but he bought his own hype, and after Cus died and couldn't keep him reigned in anymore. He stopped training hard, and took big underdog Buster Douglas lightly (combined with Buster's mother just dying before the fight which lead to him having the fight of his life against a ill prepared Tyson.) Then jail, coming back with buzz but losing humiliatingly twice to Holyfield, and so on. Point being Tyson went from the man who ruled the world to a cautionary tail to other combat sports athletes who have the talent and star power to become another Tyson.

Last edited:
Conor's grappling defense doesn't seem that terrible.

He held a young Holloway down without getting into any danger.

He did stuff 3/7 takedowns from Mendes. Getting taken down 4 times in 2 rounds against 2 weeks Chad is nothing to be happy about, but compared to how most other fighters, except Aldo, have done worse - I'd say Conor did okay under the circumstances.

In the first Diaz fight he was quite easily taken down.
He did sweep Nate in return, but as expect it seems Nate had no problems with fighting off his back and it could've been a bait by Nate.

He also stuffed some rather weak trip attempts up against the Cage in the 2nd Diaz fight. Not much but at least it's something indicating you can't take him down easily.

Alvarez did some lame attempt to grapple but was easily shaken off.

I don't think Tony would be able to take Conor down at will that easily. He's not a takedown machine.
But with Khabib it would of course be a very different story.

Floyd defended his belt and fought many great fighters in his career. Agree about timing on some of them but lets not act like he's doing what Conor is.
You're sort of right, but if you remember Floyd did pull the retire young trick after Hatton so there are similarities, but you are right Floyd never did outright just refuse to defend. He just had his pick of whoever he was gonna defend against, not too many mando's on Floyd's resume, he would bring people up in weight, down in weight it didn't matter because it was Floyd. But not too many times did he fight the legit (non paid for) #1 contender of whatever ABC title he was holding. At least not after Pretty Boy Floyd died, and Money Mayweather was born. Pretty Boy was a dangerous and fun fighter to watch, but he didn't make the money he wanted to. So he became Money shit talking became the most exciting part of his fights, but morons ate it up despite in doing this him becoming a boring safety first defense first fighter.

Isn't it kind of cryptic how Conor displays a Jiu Jitsu finish and then asks to be payed his worth.

He knows Big Tony Ferguson is looming and wants to be payed in full for his embarrassment.

Colin is getting more hilarious by the hour...

in other words: he knows he will lose, so he wants to get paid now before his stock falls (like Ronda's).

Conor rather face Khabib then get strangled to death by el cucuy don’t blame him, at least with Khabib he gets stood up and has a chance to stopping him

You do realize I meant ridiculous as in that's way too much money to be asking the UFC. If so, then you're even dumber than I thought.

Conor asking for 10-15 million is too much money? lmao. Everytime you type you dig yourself in a deeper whole of stupidity.

I know exactly what you said, and you just confirmed it! lmao, oh and fyi, never touch money.

Floyd threw a grand total of 6 punches in the 1st round and 10 punches in the 2nd round. There are posters on Sherdog who could have made it to the 3rd, let alone professionally trained fighters.

<36>

Wow...now there's Sherdoggers that could do as well as Conor. lmao, the fucking delusion just gets worse and worse in this place. You all must live in Flint Michigan and suffer from brain poisoning. Only explanation.

Conor rather face Khabib then get strangled to death by el cucuy don’t blame him, at least with Khabib he gets stood up and has a chance to stopping him

pretty sure conor doesnt get paid to do jiu jitsu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back