Conor Mcgregor telling UFC he wants big money if he is to risk getting submitted by Tony Ferguson..

SVG

The Porkchop Express
Banned
Reaction score

Isn't it kind of cryptic how Conor displays a Jiu Jitsu finish and then asks to be payed his worth.

He knows Big Tony Ferguson is looming and wants to be payed in full for his embarrassment.

Colin is getting more hilarious by the hour...

Isn't it kind of cryptic how Conor displays a Jiu Jitsu finish and then asks to be payed his worth.

He knows Big Tony Ferguson is looming and wants to be payed in full for his embarrassment.

<36>

You need to learn to read

Is 25-1 the new 49-1?

Jesse-eisenberg-Shrug-Social-Network.gif

I just don't give a fuck Conor. If you fight again I'll watch and if you never fight again I'll watch someone else. I'm over it.

I'm tired of McGregor not defending.

I'm also tired of people claiming he is SCARED to FIGHT when he just boxed against fucking Mayweather ffs.

If a man is scared to fight, he doesnt fight for a living.

Honestly that title is cancer. Conor is talking abut his BJJ being designed to kill and how he gets paid millions for it but TS, like some users on Sherdog, twists it to "Conor wants millions to get submitted by Ferg!"

<DisgustingHHH><{clintugh}>

EDIT: HAHA he changed the title to "risk" being submitted by Ferg <{gspressed}>.
Oh god, the bitter haters just make me laugh.

EDIT 2: "Conor has NO bjj"

Last edited:
Can they strip this bum already?

Khabib and Tony could fight each other first, and he'd still not fight the interim champ. They're going to end up stripping him at that point anyways, just watch. So why not do it already?

Totally impressed by this posed photo.

Can they strip this bum already?

Khabib and Tony could fight each other first, and he'd still not fight the interim champ. They're going to end up stripping him at that point anyways, just watch. So why not do it already!

To make you suffer longer

His autistic descriptions are so fucking pathetic, what a tool

Its like OMG HE SAID TRACHEA FAP FAP FAP FAP

Honestly that title is cancer. Conor is talking abut his BJJ being designed to kill and how he gets paid millions for it but TS, like some users on Sherdog, twists it to "Conor wants millions to get submitted by Ferg!"

<DisgustingHHH><{clintugh}>

EDIT: HAHA he changed the title to "risk" being submitted by Ferg <{gspressed}>
Yep Son Peyote Jr we know you love Conor, we know you dream of his nutsack dangling from your forehead. You sit awake at night wishing that you can sit in between him and Dee while being read a bed time story.

giphy.webp

You are fucking hilarious my friend...

Last edited:
I'm also tired of people claiming he is SCARED to FIGHT when he just boxed against fucking Mayweather ffs.

I could understand if floyd was some knockout artist. Anyone would fight floyd and theyd do it happily.

Yes Son Peyote Jr we know you love Conor, we know you dream of his nutsack dangling from your forehead. You sit awake at night wishing that you can sit in between him and Dee while being read a bed time story. You look at your hero wishing you had his tattoos and wishing you could actually live that duck life.

giphy.webp

You are fucking hilarious my friend...

You're so bitter.

giphy.gif

I could understand if floyd was some knockout artist. Anyone would fight floyd and theyd do it happily.

Now that you mention it, I would also fight Floyd for money. Like, right now.

I think you're reading way too much into it.

I'm tired of McGregor not defending.

If a man is scared to fight, he doesnt fight for a living.

He got paid more money than he'll ever make to basically spar against Mayweather, who's grossly undersized and not a big hitter. Stop making out like he's a hero who went ten rounds with Anthony Joshua. Literally anybody would have fought Floyd under those conditions.

Back