Conor Mcgregor telling UFC he wants big money if he is to risk getting submitted by Tony Ferguson..

Lmao, every single other LW wouldn't of made it passed a couple rounds, Stop you idiot.

LOL Before the fight, you idiots were claiming that tiny head Mayweather couldn't possibly finish. Now Conor is a hero for surviving the massive shots that Floyd wasn't throwing in the first half of the fight.

Reality check, if Conor fought a legit boxer his size, middleweight, who is in his physical prime, dude would get absolutely besmirched within three rounds.

LOL plenty of men, women and kids compete in BJJ competitions.. It's not to the death.. Conor can always tap and Tony will show mercy, like Nate did.

Conor gets paid millions for his BJJ. Deal with it.

He got subbed by this guy, especially hand picked by Irish Edmond

1330118296sitenkov.jpg

And he's a 125'er LEL

the thing about nate being swept is that nate wanted to be on the ground. its kinda like me forcing you at gunpoint to eat cheetos.

please go argue with the other conor nuthuggers who deny that conor was even rocked
Still a sweep!

And obviously Conor got rocked. Nates one two is sharp and Conor's chin was begging for it. Was a very clean two that snapped his head!

1330118296sitenkov.jpg

And he's a 125'er LEL

Do we need to pick out all the guys other "GOATS" were beat by when they first started MMA because they are a lot worse than Atermij. LEL

Isn't it kind of cryptic how Conor displays a Jiu Jitsu finish and then asks to be payed his worth.

He knows Big Tony Ferguson is looming and wants to be payed in full for his embarrassment.

Colin is getting more hilarious by the hour...

So is your reading comprehension...

There was no lines idiot, he clearly said he gets paid millions for what he's training for and lone behold some other idiot twists that into he's demanding the UFC pay him millions to do jiu-jitsu.

Spend less time fawning over children and a bit more time learning the English language. "You pay me" is completely diffferent tense from "pay me", idiot.
<24><24><24><24><24><24><24><24><24><24>

You triggered like seeing little kids at the park

Still a sweep!

And obviously Conor got rocked. Nates one two is sharp and Conor's chin was begging for it. Was a very clean two that snapped his head!

its meaningless, nate let conor do what nate wanted him to do

seriously man i'm gonna need some consensus on nate rocking conor because i feel he may just have been tired from fighting at welterweight, conors chin is uncrackable

LMFAO, haters make more threads than Conor's fans.

SAD!

2016_03_7-Trump-McGregor_16-9-header2835565884.png

"Jiu Jitsu is not designed to hurt you. It is designed to kill you."

No it's not.

Those smoke and mirrors they lugged around took a little of money and a lot of shills and casuals. Now that reality has come to fruition I and many can look back and smile at the situation we called when they were dimming the lights and got a live singer. I like Aldo more than Diaz but I would rather McGregor lose to Diaz. It's proves a point. Losing to Aldo is not career ending. He's now on the run because he may not even be 4th best in his division. You have a bull in Khabib that is straight up no bullshit. A legit No.1 in any other non Conor/Dana universe.

1330118296sitenkov.jpg

And he's a 125'er LEL
And jds got submitted by a 205er with 12 losses in the minors.

Back