Conor Mcgregor telling UFC he wants big money if he is to risk getting submitted by Tony Ferguson..

Honestly that title is cancer. Conor is talking abut his BJJ being designed to kill and how he gets paid millions for it but TS, like some users on Sherdog, twists it to "Conor wants millions to get submitted by Ferg!"

<DisgustingHHH><{clintugh}>

EDIT: HAHA he changed the title to "risk" being submitted by Ferg <{gspressed}>.
Oh god, the bitter haters just make me laugh.

They're morons. Legitimate brain dead idiots. Don't know what else anyone can expect, they just sit there and lie all day and then cry about "nut hugging" when you're just pointing out reality. There's no logical conversing with them.

He got paid more money than he'll ever make to basically spar against Mayweather, who's grossly undersized and not a big hitter. Stop making out like he's a hero who went ten rounds with Anthony Joshua. Literally anybody would have fought Floyd under those conditions.

Lmao, every single other LW wouldn't of made it passed a couple rounds, Stop you idiot.

Honestly that title is cancer. Conor is talking abut his BJJ being designed to kill and how he gets paid millions for it but TS, like some users on Sherdog, twists it to "Conor wants millions to get submitted by Ferg!"

<DisgustingHHH><{clintugh}>

EDIT: HAHA he changed the title to "risk" being submitted by Ferg <{gspressed}>.
Oh god, the bitter haters just make me laugh.

he gets paid millions for his bjj? heres his resume

- all mma losses are via submission
- recieved his brown belt for knocking someone out
- would not go to ground with nate despite "dropping" him 3 times

conor runs bjj man, same as he runs boxing and runs underwater to avoid real cardio

conor runs bjj man, same as he runs boxing and runs underwater to avoid real cardio

Conor gets paid millions for his BJJ. Deal with it.

He got paid more money than he'll ever make to basically spar against Mayweather, who's grossly undersized and not a big hitter. Stop making out like he's a hero who went ten rounds with Anthony Joshua. Literally anybody would have fought Floyd under those conditions.

You are correct. People should also stop saying Konour is SCARED to fight. The reason he is delaying his return is not because he is scared.

Is it not fact that Conor gets paid millions to fight in the cage to demonstrate his MMA skills which not only include his boxing but his BJJ? Whats does what you have to say add to anything other than the fact your just wanna strengthen your hate boner? Face it, he gets paid millions for all his skills including his BJJ. <{silvanormal}>

Conor into the improv dancing now?
Must be a new training method

Swept nate and took top position in the only grappling exchange they had before Conor was rocked

Stood up from Chad's top position three times

Dominated Max from top position

Totally impressed by this posed photo.
mcgregor-diaz-getty-ftr-030516jpg_1l105d2hoi4kd121my11xeox19.jpg

This is far more realistic. Notice the pain and level of discomfort mixed in with sheer horror in Conrad's face?

Swept nate and took top position in the only grappling exchange they had before Conor was rocked

<36>

True - I dont think there is a fighter on the UFC roster that wouldnt have fought Floyd for that amount of $$$.

I'm tired of McGregor not defending.

I'm also tired of people claiming he is SCARED to FIGHT when he just boxed against fucking Mayweather ffs.

If a man is scared to fight, he doesnt fight for a living.

100 mil bra. Every single one of us would box for that.

You need to learn how to read between the lines

There was no lines idiot, he clearly said he gets paid millions for what he's training for and lone behold some other idiot twists that into he's demanding the UFC pay him millions to do jiu-jitsu.

Spend less time fawning over children and a bit more time learning the English language. "You pay me" is completely diffferent tense from "pay me", idiot.

the thing about nate being swept is that nate wanted to be on the ground. its kinda like me forcing you at gunpoint to eat cheetos.

please go argue with the other conor nuthuggers who deny that conor was even rocked

Can they strip this bum already?

Khabib and Tony could fight each other first, and he'd still not fight the interim champ. They're going to end up stripping him at that point anyways, just watch. So why not do it already?
And everyone knows he would get an immediate title shot if he ever came back, so he would be in the same exact position, needing to beat one of these guys to be champ after the fight.

I think he would be better off facing Tony anyway. Why not take the matchup where his opponent will voluntarily "play Conor's game" instead of the guy who wants to drag him out of his comfort zone to the mat where he has looked problematic throughout his career?

I also think his drawing power will wain to a certain degree the longer he goes/stays away. If He is all about the money then he should fight Tony, but it seems like he will wait until they seem to be ready to actually strip him before even entertaining the idea of fighting .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back