Conor Mcgregor telling UFC he wants big money if he is to risk getting submitted by Tony Ferguson..

Tbh I'm not a mcgregor hater but it's clear he's afraid of everyone he has left to face. He knows he's trapped between a combo of khabib Ferguson woodley and gsp for fights and he knows, like all of us, that he loses all of those. This is why he's doing the whole "beg me" thing to buy time and say he's not being paid enough. It's pretty easy to see right through his charade.

Is this Halloween? Is Conor dressing up as Cabana Diaz?

He is a real fighter he loves of fight. He is now always looking for big pay days which also help legacy.

But fact that nobody believes he will be a multiple defending champ and if he is not says a lot. I got no doubt he love to fight but if he really leaves within 2 or 3 fights then he just out grew the game and hungry competition.

Scared of a shitty paycheck

Conor asking for 10-15 million is too much money? lmao. Everytime you type you dig yourself in a deeper whole of stupidity.

I know exactly what you said, and you just confirmed it! lmao, oh and fyi, never touch money.
Are you dumb?

UFC is not as big as boxing you inbred moron. Never in the history of the UFC have they ever paid a fighter nearly as much as that and they don't have the type of income to do it either.

That Mayweather payday was a once in a lifetime thing.

Anyway, it's pointless to argue with some kid with "NotoriousMillions" as a name. What a joke.

I said this in another thread, but I think Conor is hinting to us that he plans on submitting El Cucuy on the ground rather than take the much easier path of just knocking him out.

That's why McGregor is the GOAT... Just when you think he can't get any better, he goes and surprises us some more. There's levels to this and Conor keeps raising the bar every time.

Tbh I'm not a mcgregor hater but it's clear he's afraid of everyone he has left to face. He knows he's trapped between a combo of khabib Ferguson woodley and gsp for fights and he knows, like all of us, that he loses all of those. This is why he's doing the whole "beg me" thing to buy time and say he's not being paid enough. It's pretty easy to see right through his charade.

Truth. He loses literally every available match up, not named Nate, and he could even lose that one.

It's all about who's the least likely to completely obliterate him, and for the most pay at this point.

I think Tony offers him the best chance to either land some nice combos where he looks psectacular in spots, and possibly KO him, and since he's the champ, proabbly the most pay. And either way, if he fights soon, he has to fight Tony, unelss he gives up the belt.

Are you saying that el cockoy ground game is better than Khabibs’?

I said this in another thread, but I think Conor is hinting to us that he plans on submitting El Cucuy on the ground rather than take the much easier path of just knocking him out.

That's why McGregor is the GOAT... Just when you think he can't get any better, he goes and surprises us some more. There's levels to this and Conor keeps raising the bar every time.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

He has a problem here....He does not have enough time to get well rounded, before he is ousted as a fraud...
Anytime he needs to take years off as a Champ, is to try and catch up to the game he says he owns....

Gsp looked slow af though

This shit is as bad as something Notorious millions would say. Get real man!
Conor KO’s Tony early or gets subbed/TKO’d later

Can they strip this bum already?

Khabib and Tony could fight each other first, and he'd still not fight the interim champ. They're going to end up stripping him at that point anyways, just watch. So why not do it already?

Khabib beats Tony.

Eddie beats Khabib.

Conor vs Eddie 2 to unify the belts.

These fantasy scenarios you fruitcakes make up to justify your hatred are fucking outstanding.

Must be a tragic landscape up in those heads of yours.

25D845AA-7E61-4251-AB84-089CBFBCB51A.jpeg

not to be a dk, buttt another conor thread?

Are you dumb?

UFC is not as big as boxing you inbred moron. Never in the history of the UFC have they ever paid a fighter nearly as much as that and they don't have the type of income to do it either.

That Mayweather payday was a once in a lifetime thing.

Anyway, it's pointless to argue with some kid with "NotoriousMillions" as a name. What a joke.

UFC is bigger than any boxing promotion today.

Golden Boy Promotion generated roughly 60 million in revenue in 2016 while the UFC generated 600 million in revenue in 2016.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back