Premier League Thread 2017/18 v63: Klopp : "'I'm manager now, and we're not selling Coutinho"

is a random Liberian CDM better than Jakka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not even that bad yet but I can see the inevitable at this early age. I would've accepted it if it was in my 30's but happening in my early 20's is depressing. There's a spray which can halt it but it'll alter my face lmao. Not a good trade off,no thanks!

My hearing is going as well because of loud music through the years.
Recently my hearing became extremely sensitive to sound. Loud sounds would cause pain. After a check up and treatment it's gotten better but the damage is permanent so no more headphones for me. In the aftermath of the treatment I went deaf for a week in both ears. Scary time and although it was temporary it was realisation for a care.

I'll tell you though, after that I wouldn't trade my hearing for my hair. Well maybe just one ear :p
Worry less, live more.

You sound like a right f'n whittler. Women hate whittlers. Walk tall. Confidence is a stronger magnet than good looks.

Mourinho's net spend over past 2 yrs is 291m more than Klopp's Liverpool

0108-hm-h-and-m-monkey-racist-sweatshirt-2.jpg
Best seller in Boston amiright @El Che?

Mourinho's net spend over past 2 yrs is 291m more than Klopp's Liverpool

United sign player for 10m, which could increase to 20m with add ons.........let's call it 25m.

Pool sign player for 10m, which could increase to 20m with add ons.........let's call it 10m.

Good old net spend arguments.....lol. Klopp's shown his acumen by getting good money for his dead wood and Coutinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back