PWd 529 Gutter thread gutter thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Enzo got potatoed...but it still looks really stupid when you're trying to sell and ankle injury angle and the doctor ignores his leg and focuses on whipping off his eyebrow.

just make Braun the champion already

tenor.gif

A grappling hook?

<Lmaoo>

WTF? That's so friggin stupid.

<45>

Joe should be champ. Great worker, great talker, fans want a reason to get behind him...I hope he gets switched to Smackdown.

I really hate how they reference NXT all the time, but pretend none of the matches actually happened.

You know, with the RAW special before the Rumble, they are seriously going to spoil any surprise entrant, or at least make them fell less suprisey when it is the second time we saw them that week.

Omega stole Muffin Ass from Tokyo Pimp!

<{Joewithit}>

Looks like Bayley is gonna be walking with Elias.

This is horrible timing for him if he is out long
Per PWInsider...

Kurt Angle announced that Samoa Joe had won the fan voting to team with Bayley in the Mixed Match Challenge but "due to an injury" on Raw, Joe would be unavailable, therefore Elias will be teaming with Bayley.

While we are uncertain of the nature of the injury at this time, WWE sources have confirmed this is not a work and Joe is legitimately injured. We are working on confirming additional details, but this is horrible timing as Joe's work has been absolutely fantastic of late.

This is horrible timing for him if he is out long
Per PWInsider...

Kurt Angle announced that Samoa Joe had won the fan voting to team with Bayley in the Mixed Match Challenge but "due to an injury" on Raw, Joe would be unavailable, therefore Elias will be teaming with Bayley.

While we are uncertain of the nature of the injury at this time, WWE sources have confirmed this is not a work and Joe is legitimately injured. We are working on confirming additional details, but this is horrible timing as Joe's work has been absolutely fantastic of late.

xer2ckz.gif

i don't even know what injured him during that match with rhyno it wasn't even that hard of a match

Jobbed to Roman to end IC feud and ended up in a match with Rhyno the next week.

The injury is a broken heart.

Ruthless agresssion era to post wm 25 was my time as full time fan, the guest host era drove me into casual/ppv only from 09 onwards. Haven't seen an full episode of raw/smackdown from mid 2009 onwards of today's era. But I have seen new generation/attitude era tv/ppv instead way better viewing.
I'd still say 06 was the worst but yeah the guest hosts were hard times. Sometimes I didn't even know who they were. A lot I wish that I could forget,

all the dudes made vids for Bayley

shouldve done a Love Connection on the network

A grappling hook?

<Lmaoo>

WTF? That's so friggin stupid.

<45>
Grappling hook is legit. He should come out with a grappling hook and tear buildings down on the reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back