War Room OT Discussion v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not unless Kone went through a couple other accounts first. He was banned in August or September.

He had said he would never come back if he was banned. Of course it wouldn't be surprising if he were lying, but he might have had enough shame to not immediately go back on his word.

That said, I had him on ignore for most of the time he was posting in the WR (after he confirmed he was a troll) and I don't really have a good handle on his personality. Plus, these low-level trolls all seem pretty much interchangeable to me.

DTFB3XUWsAAIIhi.jpg
you left off europe, you know, first world countries

Yea, just this thread. I didn't expect the mods to take part. I mean like a list-style guessing game callout shitpost aggregator.

Example:

Hi guys, I'm @FacePunch - Formerly known as @DevilsLettuce (RIP/#FREEDEVILSLETTUCE!), and that's it! Unfortunately for you motherfucking retards, I have never been @HollywoodNicky (Mods, you have my permission to confirm this?). I got banned for a motherfucking limerick and the mod who did it should feel ashamed and embarrassed for yourself. Anyway - Guess who the old/new account is!
@Fawlty @hillelslovak87 @Pickle Rick @ShinkanPo @M3t4tr0n @Edison Carasio @Juventud @AgonyandIrony @Tekk @HomerThompson @Jack V Savage @Trotsky @spin_ @Final Rehab &@HereticBD because I know you love this shit - Feel free to please add people to both lists (I know I forgot a lot of November Snowflakes) and post your guesses. Tag your friends to guess!
Old Shitposters:

@KONE is @BJJGurl
@sodapopinski is ?
@Pwent is ?
@klnOmega is ?
@WiolentOne is ?
@TheStruggle is ?
@RhinoRush is ?
@ripskater is @splendica
@bruceleeontrt is ?
@ReanimatorReagan is ?

New Shitposters:

Who was @Necromantic ?
Who was @EZShrimpn ?
Who was @Omni1 ?
Who was @Ultra O’Dia ?
Who was @The Russian ?
Who was @HatchetHarry ?
Who was@ etc. etc.

<{1-16}>

<{1-12}>

November Snowflakes LMAO!!!!!

I'm going to say EZShrimpn is either WiolentOne or klnOmega, since much of his posts are good and neither of those posters ever struck me as being particularly shitty.

Hatchet Harry's shtick is worse than any of those previous posters, so idk.

I'm going to say EZShrimpn is either WiolentOne or klnOmega, since much of his posts are good and neither of those posters ever struck me as being particularly shitty.

Hatchet Harry's shtick is worse than any of those previous posters, so idk.
EZ is a much more balanced poster than kln, imo. Maybe Wiolent tho.

shrimpnainteasy

Now that is a blast from the past.

remember Das Uberdog? Good and interesting poster. We lost a lot of good ones. KingSnake. GermanBJJ. Tequila Man or Icantstandit. I argued with him a lot. We were on the same fantasy mma team. He was the leader. oh, and EEG. Another good old poster who I usually disagreed with. Evil Eye Gouger. Miss her.

I miss my enemies. Like the documentary about Gore Vidal and Buckley. Best of Enemies. These people are opponents but will be eternally connected. Werner Herzog made a movie on this. The actor he used most. Herzog touches interesting subjects

My Best Fiend (German: Mein liebster Feind - Klaus Kinski, literally My Dearest Foe - Klaus Kinski) is a 1999 Germandocumentary film written and directed by Werner Herzog, about his tumultuous yet productive relationship with German actor Klaus Kinski. It was released on DVD in 2000 by Anchor Bay.

In the 1950s, an adolescent Werner Herzog was transfixed by a film performance of the young Klaus Kinski. Years later, they would share an apartment where, in an unabated, forty-eight-hour fit of rage, Kinski completely destroyed the bathroom. From this chaos, a violent, love-hate, profoundly creative partnership was born. In 1972, Herzog cast Kinski in Aguirre, der Zorn Gottes (1972). Four more films would follow. In this personal documentary, Herzog traces the often violent ups and downs of their relationship, revisiting the various locations of their films and talking to the people they worked with.

Funny cuz I recently watched a video where Bill Gates got emotional over Steve Jobs. You could almost see feeling or emotion in him. Gates is an ENTJ btw. Jobs is ENFJ. You can see the differences perfectly there. They worked together. Gates said he saw computer issues as an engineering problem wheras Jobs was more interested in the people element. What gets them excited. He wanted to capture their hearts and create something like a cult. And he did. Jobs is a good example of how feelers can be cold and harsh as fuck.

Yea, just this thread. I didn't expect the mods to take part. I mean like a list-style guessing game callout shitpost aggregator.

Example:

Hi guys, I'm @FacePunch - Formerly known as @DevilsLettuce (RIP/#FREEDEVILSLETTUCE!), and that's it! Unfortunately for you motherfucking retards, I have never been @HollywoodNicky (Mods, you have my permission to confirm this?). I got banned for a motherfucking limerick and the mod who did it should feel ashamed and embarrassed for yourself. Anyway - Guess who the old/new account is!
@Fawlty @hillelslovak87 @Pickle Rick @ShinkanPo @M3t4tr0n @Edison Carasio @Juventud @AgonyandIrony @Tekk @HomerThompson @Jack V Savage @Trotsky @spin_ @Final Rehab &@HereticBD because I know you love this shit - Feel free to please add people to both lists (I know I forgot a lot of November Snowflakes) and post your guesses. Tag your friends to guess!
Old Shitposters:

@KONE is @BJJGurl
@sodapopinski is ?
@Pwent is ?
@klnOmega is ?
@WiolentOne is ?
@TheStruggle is ?
@RhinoRush is ?
@ripskater is @splendica
@bruceleeontrt is ?
@ReanimatorReagan is ?

New Shitposters:

Who was @Necromantic ?
Who was @EZShrimpn ?
Who was @Omni1 ?
Who was @Ultra O’Dia ?
Who was @The Russian ?
Who was @HatchetHarry ?
Who was@ etc. etc.

<{1-16}>

<{1-12}>
so I have a stalker. It’s funny hearing a slack jawed retarded yokel insult people. Are you still a fucking fishing guide?

so I have a stalker. It’s funny hearing a slack jawed retarded yokel insult people. Are you still a fucking fishing guide?
You have a stalker because a guy doesn't know who you are but thinks you suck.

You have a stalker who you know is a fishing guide, but who doesn't know who you are.

You have a stalker.

TheRussian was banned on his last account for suggesting that in the future, medicine will have advanced so much that Jews will be able to refinance their cancer.

What makes you say that? Last I heard of the guy he lurks but never made another account.

If its true PM me, I won't tell.
Thompson is on crack, I'm assuming maybe the smoking pipe makes him think that because I don't know that I ever posted like him. He said my av reminds him of past posters so that's it I guess.

2017: Trump is a threat to the very idea of objective truth!

2018: OK this book is largely made up but Trump is bad so I believe it anyway!

2017: Trump is a threat to the very idea of objective truth!

2018: OK this book is largely made up but Trump is bad so I believe it anyway!

It's so fake Steve Bannon lost his job and got a new nickname.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back