Floyd was hated because he was boastful and trash talked yet Conor is loved for doing the exact same

Conor isn't hated? Have you been to Sherdog before?

did connor beat women?

Conor is hated on Sherdog bro, he has like the same 10 posters always defending him.

He is?

Or are you just trying to fan the flames of your own indignation?
If so, at least be honest and don't use some corny pretext like this.

He was mostly hated for his boring fighting style followed by his domestic abuse issues from what I've seen.

Floyd is a woman beater first off, but you are right the average white man does not like a black man who is rich and boasts about it.

Ali was hated and loved for the same thing. What are you getting at, TS? Come out and say it.

Never hated Floyd, he talked smack and he can't read, but he sure backed up smack talk. The people hated him so much that they decided to pay him millions of dollars.

Back to the dungeon race baiter <16>

Conor is not loved. He is getting ripped by fans, fighters and the media.

There are probably more Conor haters than fanboys here on Sherdog and plenty of people hang on Floyd's nuts.

Floyd is a woman beater first off, but you are right the average white man does not like a black man who is rich and boasts about it.
and? Conor was a racist.

Telling Floyd to dance for him?

Not by the casual white American fans.

Yes the same casual white American fans that despised floyd.

I mainly watch boxing.... and the guys that I mainly watch it with or talk about it to are black. Guess who they'll give a pass to and whom they won't give one to?

methodgetrs90q75x212y48w700h372ro0swoodleytyronufc.jpg

He was mostly hated for his boring fighting style followed by his domestic abuse issues from what I've seen.
Don't see you around much these days, have a (belated) happy new year

You think Floyd is universally hated and you think Conor is universally loved.

You’re really struggling today, themonsoon

Prior to his fight with Gatti most people were pretty accepting of the guy.

But he knew that in order to make it big he needed to be the villain. It certainly doesn't pay now to complain about it after the fact.

I mainly watch boxing.... and the guys that I mainly watch it with or talk about it to are black. Guess who they'll give a pass to and whom they won't give one to?
They give a pass to Tyson Fury but not to David Haye, right?

Back