Would you fight Conor McGregor?

I would for 1 million but it would be over faster than his fight against Aldo.

I can't make 155 but if he seriously wants to pay me that badly to destroy his legacy then I'm sure we could make something happen.

I'd do it for $100,000 or more at 170 lbs. He'd beat my ass but fuck it I'd go for broke. Plus I'd do a half ass training camp for the LOLS

I'd do it for $100,000 or more at 170 lbs. He'd beat my ass but fuck it I'd go for broke. Plus I'd do a half ass training camp for the LOLS

Shit, give me $10000 and the media and flying and shits. It’s not going to be a worse hit than I’ve taken snowboarding.

Shit, give me $10000 and the media and flying and shits. It’s not going to be a worse hit than I’ve taken snowboarding.

Fair enough each to their own. I'm too old to get KO'd for $10k (not into media stuff if anything I'd prefer people not to make a highlight reel out of me lol)

Yes and he would have to come up to my a catch weight of 260 lbs. Im sure he would lose lot of athleticism at that weight with his frame lol
Take 265 you obese mofo. McGregor would only have to come in at 206 regardless

sure, as long as it's openweight. i'd be coming in with a good 50lb+ and 6 inch height advantage, good luck reaching my chin with those manlet limbs Connie.
These are the replies we want. Thanks for your contribution.

For you, I agree.

For people who posess brains, there's a big downside
Hahaha. Love it when people come with this shit. Getting so upset because people are being realistic.

1 KO in my entire life won't hurt me. I've been training and fighting my whole life. I'll fight anyone my relative size under any sport I train. If I get KO'd then oh well I'd be fine. The pay is worth it and the damage is nothing since I won't be making a career out it.

At 145 he'd be drained and I'd be comfortable. I could do my best to bring it to the ground and drag out the rounds as best I could. Minimize damage and throw in the towel if necessary. I'd almost certainly lose but the glory from pulling something off would immortalize me.

There is no downside to taking that fight at all and if you had a brain you'd see that.

Upside:

Red panty night.
Your bum life is changed forever.

Downside:

Shin bone to the cheek bone.
Left hand bounces heads off the canvas.
Non title fight.

I’m going to want 2mil but would take 500k. Unfortunately I wrestled in middle school, so it’s unlikely Conor would even accept the fight. If by some miracle he did, I would insist on a title fight, unless I’m getting mid 7 to 8 figures.

Last edited:
I would do it and I would win.

At the start of the fight I would tell him "hey, have you noticed that clausule in the contract? You are defending your title against me" and then watch him run out of the building.

Definitely, but the fight would never actually take place. He’d hit me in the weigh-ins, rustled by my trash talk, and get disqualified.

But he is never coming back to fighting. Coke is too good, and nobody forces him to defend his title.

Back