Would you fight Conor McGregor?

Yes I would fight him for the same reason he fought Mayweather; a lot of money and I have nothing to lose in that fight. A very brave move.

Last edited:
Doubt it. If youre scared you should last longer than a guy running straight into a fist.

I don't. He needs to catch me once and it makes way more damage than ordinary man catching me clean with knuckle duster. I don't have enough skills to block or slip his punch.

Sure. After the bell goes I'll just kneel down and tap as fast as I can and pray the ref would be fast enough to save me. Also I can't be kicked down there, so one less worry.

Edit:

Just tap the canvas as soon as the bell rings to save yourself the brain damage.

Beat me to it ;)

He is in my weight class. My walk around weight is 75 kg

I'd do a lot of things for 100 million. Make myself a whiskey and it's diddy bread from there.

I'd fight Conor alot sooner than I would khabib....

I'd fight Conor alot sooner than I would khabib....
This guy has huge cojones.

This is old school UFC mentality.

Fight Conor in the opening fight then Khabib later in the main event.

I see superstar potential in you.

He would whoop everyone in this thread 10/10 times

Give me 50k and I'll recreate the first Rocky movie.

I'd get Usada'd pissing hot but if they let Brock fight, why not. I'd get ko'd for 500,000 in a none title fight of course.

If the money is right then sure. It would have to be at middleweight though. I’d actually try too. Might as well give the fans a show.

Upside:

Red panty night.
Your bum life is changed forever.

Downside:

Shin bone to the cheek bone.
Left hand bounces heads off the canvas.
Non title fight.

shin bone to the cheek bone? shin bone to the pool noodle maybe...has he ever landed one head kick on an opponent?

Yeah. I’d fight anyone for the right amount of money.

Back