NFL Discussion V71: LMAO Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playoff bound

Im sure he runs a clean program. VADA for everyone.
deuce-gruden.jpg

He broke Rodger's collar bone on a clean hit. He should happy this shit show of a season finally got GB to clean house.

Definitely unnecessary roughness. The ball was long gone when he hit Rodgers and Barr could have easily slid alongside instead of driving Rodgers into the ground.

Definitely unnecessary roughness. The ball was long gone when he hit Rodgers and Barr could have easily slid alongside instead of driving Rodgers into the ground.

The hit was clean and legal.

giphy.gif

Like I said, I hope he eats shit and lives and then dies in a fire trying to feed a bus a carrot.

And I hope the Viqueens are all taken hostage by ISIS and Keenum and Diggs and Thielen are mistaken for women and sold off.

Like I said, I hope he eats shit and lives and then dies in a fire trying to feed a bus a carrot.

And I hope the Viqueens are all taken hostage by ISIS and Keenum and Diggs and Thielen are mistaken for women and sold off.
You Packer fans sure have some weird sexual fantasies.

You fucking prick RB(H)O this was my news to break you selfish sumuma bitch, do you know how long I have waited for this day?.....

Oh God dammit, I can't be mad at you on a day like this. I take it back, you were just trying to help knowing that I was probably paralyzed with excitement.

Good thing I'm up at the absolute ass crack of dawn to study before my test this morning or I wouldn't have even seen it.

Time to wake up my entire apartment complex Slamming ice cubes today was a good day at 5am

Whooooooooooooo!!!!'

Guys, we did it! Yeeeeeessss we finally did it!

You fucking prick RB(H)O this was my news to break you selfish sumuma bitch, do you know how long I have waited for this day?.....

Oh God dammit, I can't be mad at you on a day like this. I take it back, you were just trying to help knowing that I was probably paralyzed with excitement.

Good thing I'm up at the absolute ass crack of dawn to study before my test this morning or I wouldn't have even seen it.

Time to wake up my entire apartment complex Slamming ice cubes today was a good day at 5am

Whooooooooooooo!!!!'

Guys, we did it! Yeeeeeessss we finally did it!
I should’ve let you have the glory

You should hear the one where they speculate that Olivia Munn dumped Aaron Rodgers to become my wife.

I should be able to work that into my Rodgers/Jordy fanfiction

I should’ve let you have the glory
Hahahah no it's all good. You damn eastern time zone folk and your 3 hours ahead being awake before most of everyone else.

Although, if anyone were to break this news Im glad it was one of the select few who are life long(closet perhaps?) seahawk fans. Used to be pretty difficult to get a seat on the wagon, now we got seats available everywhere.

Man I hope Bevell trips on his way out the door and lands in a mass prison rape. I'd love to see him bubble screen his way out of that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back