Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

If you are using that language on a meeting with legislators what do you think would be used on an internet forum with anonymity.

Maybe he'd join the left and call for the killing of citizens of a state

A lot of black supremacists supported Obama, doesn't mean shit, does it?

These people cling onto anyone that shares their color. Why they should be relevant in 2018, and even the focus of political debate, is the real question.

Well, I can answer why. Because the liberal-minded people see them as great ammunition to use against their political rivals. That's about it. Not because they have any real legitimacy in today's environment.
Don't you think a lot of people are genuinely worried when the KKK and other white supremacists publicly and in large numbers support Trump? It's not like he hasn't said his share of racially insensitive stuff.

Define "don't accept"

I'm not sure how that's even a question. Pretty commonly accepted that all white supremacist idolize Hitler and espouse his ideology.

A white supremacist doesn't let a Jewish guy marry into the family.

That thread doesn't say that Trump is literally Hitler. I rate your post as false.
Should you really be calling out dudes for false posts?

Im actually surprised you came back into this thread after what you pulled

No it isn't. We don't immigrate entire populations into the US. We select people from all over the world.

But it is, because "we're" letting in populations of people. That is millions or hundreds of thousands of people a year. If the admittance is from countries with cultures immisicible with western values or our form of governance structured for an appreciation of individualism, then, yes, you are necessarily going to create a problem.

Look, I get that you're r-selected, and that's why I'm hitting a brick wall getting through to you, but you're living in a fantasy if you imagine all people from every kind of culture can live under the same set of laws.

Don't you think a lot of people are genuinely worried when the KKK and other white supremacists publicly and in large numbers support Trump? It's not like he hasn't said his share of racially insensitive stuff.

I do not think there has been any genuine worry over the KKK in the past 30 to 40 years.

I know that there a lot of people are hyper-sensitive regarding such subjects, but if we want to govern a stable, functioning, liberal state, we cannot allow ourselves to cater to them.

Freedom of speech is more important than security from one's own shadows.

I'm not sure how that's even a question. Pretty commonly accepted that all white supremacist idolize Hitler and espouse his ideology.

A white supremacist doesn't let a Jewish guy marry into the family.
Things have changed since the 70's-80's buddy. Unless your definition of white supremacist is "doesn't allow jews in the family".

And your view on white supremacists is very simplistic and much too narrow. What you're describing is neo-nazis, who fall under the umbrella of white supremacists, but there's white supremacists who do not support Hitler and idolize him.

Would you say Belgian colonialists who viewed black people as subhuman and the white people as the savior of the world were white supremacists?

Following Hitler's ideology is definitely not a universal trait.

I do not think there has been any genuine worry over the KKK in the past 30 to 40 years.

I know that there a lot of people are hyper-sensitive regarding such subjects, but if we want to govern a stable, functioning, liberal state, we cannot allow ourselves to cater to them.

Freedom of speech is more important than security from one's own shadows.

432FCC4A00000578-0-image-a-19_1502706355463.jpg

He's a threat as a leader to many of my fellow citizens, and he's a danger to the world. Someone who is openly racist will push for racist, and racially based polices. See his immigration policy stance for details.

Immigration policy for details? Is there some sort of inalienable right for Africans or Mexicans to settle in the US?

What a joke of a statement, another poster already debunked this idiotic statement earlier in the thread. Yet you still spout your uneducated drivel about "facts".

He literally makes shit up. Then when debunked he acts like it didn't happen

I'm curious to read what you consider a white supremacist. I hear and read that accusation levied pretty often without an appreciation for what they're actually talking about.

Should you really be calling out dudes for false posts?

Im actually surprised you came back into this thread after what you pulled
I asked you to prove your claim, because you have a history of being a lying piece of shit. I was wrong, and I admitted it. The horror.

Are these guys supposed to be a threat?

I've dealt with fat internet trolls that possessed more of an aura of intimidation than these guys.

Again, I repeat my original point. Freedom of speech is more important than security from one's own shadows.

If the implication of "white supremacism", KKK, Nazism, is drawn to a person every time they talk tough about foreign countries, then we live in a hyper-sensitive era, determined by the neurosis of the hysterics, instead of the rational and stable folk.

But it is, because "we're" letting in populations of people. That is millions or hundreds of thousands of people a year. If the admittance is from countries with cultures immisicible with western values or our form of governance structured for an appreciation of individualism, then, yes, you are necessarily going to create a problem.

Look, I get that you're r-selected, and that's why I'm hitting a brick wall getting through to you, but you're living in a fantasy if you imagine all people from every kind of culture can live under the same set of laws.
Autism level increases.

Back