PWD 531: The girlhood dream has come true!

Who do you think was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just randomly saw John Cena in a commercial for love. Yes, love. Talked about how patriotism is great but let's make sure it doesn't preclude loving one another.

Like ... what ? I mean, good message, lol, but this was one of the most random things I've ever seen.

Just randomly saw John Cena in a commercial for love. Yes, love. Talked about how patriotism is great but let's make sure it doesn't preclude loving one another.

Like ... what ? I mean, good message, lol, but this was one of the most random things I've ever seen.

LsLXp0L.jpg

607d94eb5675d6d00ebedfb04d0a3ac4.jpg

<OKC16>
<{danawhoah}>

This dude played 5 games and is gonna get $200 million

giphy.gif

Fournette just limped off the field!

Q5XN8_s-200x150.gif

if i was Jimmy Goat i would ask for equity

make them beg for his services

I finally watched GLOW. I liked it. The guy who played Sam was awesome. Liberty Belle should have showed her clown shoes, though.
That’s Marc Maron. He has a podcast and another sable on Netflix called Maron. I he make comedy too. I lokdon’t hom. Like him a lot via podcast

This exchange shows how how brilliant both are. The rock works the crowd just as well as hogan here.

On here I'm known more as a weeb (not sure how that works since I actually was born in Asia) who likes flippy no sell matches, but I've maintained - publicly - that this may very well be the greatest wrestling match of all time, and that 90% of that rating happens before the first lockup.

On here I'm known more as a weeb (not sure how that works since I actually was born in Asia) who likes flippy no sell matches, but I've maintained - publicly - that this may very well be the greatest wrestling match of all time, and that 90% of that rating happens before the first lockup.
Its not in my top 3 but probably top 5

King doesn't get enough credit for
"We'll never see Tyson and Ali. We'll never see Babe Ruth and Barry Bonds but we are going to witness The Rock and Hulk Hogan" setting the scene in the epic staredown

don’t think this works for Big Rape, brother

Bortles trying to pull a Billy Kidman

VanZant recently spoke with TMZ Sports and was asked about WWE. The UFC Fighter responded that she would indeed be interested in a run with them.

"Yes. That is definitely something that I'm interested in," VanZant said. "I love the WWE. I think that I would for sure be a good WWE Diva. We'll see if that opportunity comes. I would definitely go for it, if they come knocking on my door, I'm taking it. I love WWE, I would love it. I have the personality for it. Yeah, when the time is right."

<36>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back