PWD 531: The girlhood dream has come true!

Who do you think was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
star7.gif
he banged Torrie Wilson with that move!

VanZant recently spoke with TMZ Sports and was asked about WWE. The UFC Fighter responded that she would indeed be interested in a run with them.

"Yes. That is definitely something that I'm interested in," VanZant said. "I love the WWE. I think that I would for sure be a good WWE Diva. We'll see if that opportunity comes. I would definitely go for it, if they come knocking on my door, I'm taking it. I love WWE, I would love it. I have the personality for it. Yeah, when the time is right."

<36>
<{hughesimpress}>

VanZant recently spoke with TMZ Sports and was asked about WWE. The UFC Fighter responded that she would indeed be interested in a run with them.

"Yes. That is definitely something that I'm interested in," VanZant said. "I love the WWE. I think that I would for sure be a good WWE Diva. We'll see if that opportunity comes. I would definitely go for it, if they come knocking on my door, I'm taking it. I love WWE, I would love it. I have the personality for it. Yeah, when the time is right."

<36>

To hell with that goofy hoe! Stay in the UFC where the competition is easier.

<36>
All these fighters thinking they gonna get that Lesnar big 4 a year for 7 figures deal. Goddamn pal, enjoy that Thursday night Grand Rapids house show in January
<21>

Russo booking these Steelers 4th down calls. SWWWERVE BRO, ITS A SWEERVE!

All these fighters thinking they gonna get that Lesnar big 4 a year for 7 figures deal. Goddamn pal, enjoy that Thursday night Grand Rapids house show in January
<21>

Hope she gets her ass kicked tonight. Can't stand her.

Is Antonio Brown gonna do a run in at the end of the fourth quarter?

BORTLES TAKE MY ENERGY AND KILL THE PATRIOTS!!!!!! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Jags just raked the eyes and cut off the comeback. Get the heat kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back