For all the new Kamaru Usman haters

He has since said that it was a misunderstanding about only going 30%. How he said it though, as a fan you go there to see exciting fights and for a guy to say he only gave them 30% is a slap in the face.

I still think he's super talented but he fought scared and looked like shit last night.

Woodley is such a dummy and boring as fuck to watch.

Hope Lawler KOs his stupid ass.. dude doesnt deserve a titleshot

I bet if it was to promote a black fighter, Woodley wouldn't say anything.

Racist!

Tyrone Woodley kinda reminds me of Hitler, with the attempts at brainwashing the masses.

None of those are facts, they are opinions, I don't know or honestly care if you're racist, just pointing out statement is wrong.

That's really not saying much, Donald Sterling liked chris paul but hated magic johnson. and no, I'm not calling you a hate monger, just pointing out the flaw.
Nah it’s kinda silly to call someone a racist for disliking people who act a certain way. My wife is Cuban, half black and I’ve never judged someone because of the color of their skin, but I’m still put off by the behaviour that seems to be mostly associated with brash young African Americans. That’s not racism.

It's kinda crazy how he's on such a long winning streak but hasn't fought anyone relevant name power wise. Reminds me of Bermudez and Jim Miller's runs. He should fight Colby for a #1 contender slot.

Woodley is such a dummy and boring as fuck to watch.

Hope Lawler KOs his stupid ass.. dude doesnt deserve a titleshot

I bet if it was to promote a black fighter, Woodley wouldn't say anything.

Racist!

Tyrone Woodley kinda reminds me of Hitler, with the attempts at brainwashing the masses.

None of those are facts, they are opinions, I don't know or honestly care if you're racist, just pointing out statement is wrong.
To the list you go.

Casual fans hate grappling.

Lowest common denominator fans.
Fans hate grappling that draws the bout to a near stall. This is MMA, if you're gonna take a guy down, do something with it other than lay there. Like Khabib, didn't hear any booing in his last fight. Know why? because he used his grappling to effectively pound Barboza into dust. That's what fans pay for, that's what they expect. Now, as for fans that instantly start to boo the moment the fight touches the mat, fuck those people.

Great wrestler. Great fighter. Maybe the best at ww.

UD was the easiest call of the night.

I think he matches up really well against most of the top 10 right now. The only other two grapplers his level (Maia & Covington) happen to have shittier striking then he does. Magny and Ponzi have tdd < 60%, Lawler probably comes back a shadow of himself and RDA & Masvidal will be outsized and out-strengthed. Till's a big guy but Cowboy got him down for a brief moment, I don't think he gets back up if thats Usman on top. Wonderboy is hard as fuck to close in on and would give Usman problems.

This place went from hate to love to hate on Usman in record time

Fans hate grappling that draws the bout to a near stall. This is MMA, if you're gonna take a guy down, do something with it other than lay there. Like Khabib, didn't hear any booing in his last fight. Know why? because he used his grappling to effectively pound Barboza into dust. That's what fans pay for, that's what they expect. Now, as for fans that instantly start to boo the moment the fight touches the mat, fuck those people.

You are one of the shit fans.

It's not about you or your entertainment. It's a sport and about winning.

Fuck a spoiled fan.

This thread has devolved enough, and by no fault of the ts. Anyone race baiting / racial slurs / anything else of the like is going to result in infraction. @Frozen Sea @chinarice @Bend NvR Break and anyone else who's posts I've deleted. Give it a rest.

He did a good job of holding. I think the other guy is pregnant.

Back