NCAA Wrestling

I buy into the Carver jitters but not the weigh ins. Lee is small for the weight.

I think he's still working on the tank after recovering from the injury
I don’t think it’s entirely false, that one hour weigh in vs two can sneak up on you even if you aren’t cutting a bunch. Especially if you accidentally over drink

Dake, Snyder, and Taylor confirmed for Yarygin. I'm hard right now.

When is the Yarygin this year? I was planning on going up to PSU for the tOSU dual but if Kyle Snyder isn't wrestling that could possibly affect my decision. Probably would still go but know that it's PSUs match if Snyder isn't in the lineup.

1/26-1/28
When is the Yarygin this year? I was planning on going up to PSU for the tOSU dual but if Kyle Snyder isn't wrestling that could possibly affect my decision. Probably would still go but know that it's PSUs match if Snyder isn't in the lineup.

Ruskies @ Yarygin per dude on The Mat.

57: Zaur Uguev (World team member), Azamat Tuskaev (World cup silver)

61: Gadzhimurad Rashidov (World runner-up), Aleksander Bogomoev (Baku 2015), Ismail Musukaev (Russian nat's runner-up)

65: Alan Gogaev (Olympic team member 2012), Ilyas Bekbulatov (Iowa killer, European champ), Akhmed Chakaev (world bronze, Kadyrov cup winner, Yarygin champ)

70: Israil Kasumov (World silver), Magomed Kurbanaliev (World champ)

74: Khetag Tsabolov (World champ), Magomedkhabib Kadimagomedov (instagram fan, love to take pictures of himself in the lift)

79: Aniuar Geduev (Olympic silver medalist), Akhmed Gadzhimagomedov (Oklahoma king), Alan Zaseev (junior world champ)

86: Vladislav Valiev (mr. ugly and sneaky wrestling style), Dauren "love show muscles to Penn state fans" Kurugliev (World silver, European champ), Artur Naifonov

92: Abdulrashid Sadulaev (maybe move up 97,unknown), Anzor "cut weight champ" Urishiev (2012 Olympic team member), Yuri Belonovskiy

97: Vladislav Baytsaiev (European champ), Shamil Musaev, Rasul Magomedov (Ivan Yarygin runner-up and U23 world)

125: Bilyal "Jore Rogan calls him "gorilla"" Makhov (3x world champ, bronze 2012 Olympics), Anzor Khiziriev (Russian nat'l champ 2017), Alan Khugaev (Yarygin champ 2017)

I think it's a ploy to get more fans at the match, BUT that would be fucking awesome!

So I'm pretty new to the Flo World...

Is that Willie guy a gigantic pussy or does he just seem like a gigantic pussy?

I like Willie. He was an Easton guy back when they were good. 2x state place winner IIRC. Christian seems a lot softer to me. Willie just has that rough around the edges Easton white boy thing going for him.

Willie is kind of "broish". He says a lot of stuff that doesnt really have a solid basis. Probably a decent dude to hang out and watch sports with though. Christian knows a ton about wrestling but can become insanely annoying with his constant know it all behavior. They have a pretty good dynamic together though because Willie is more "eye test" and CP is all data.

Probably their worst trait is that they act like its them versus the entire rest of the wrestling community. Their have been episodes of FRL that are 10-15 minutes of them talking about what they think people are saying about them. It's incredibly lame at best and narcissistic at worst.

I noticed they seem to get triggered by Jason Bryant who seems like a pretty harmless dude.
Jason Bryant is actually helping the sport and actually understands and deals with the admin, bureaucratic stuff that wrestling ignores for way too long that football and basketball didn’t ignore on their way to the top of the food chain. I haven’t listened in a while but if Bryant is triggering them idk what to say lololol

I've never heard them say anything bad about Bryant but they like to trash Foley which I have no issue with. I listen during the season or during big events times but not every episode so it's not comprehensive.

I've never heard them say anything bad about Bryant but they like to trash Foley which I have no issue with. I listen during the season or during big events times but not every episode so it's not comprehensive.
Tr Foley is a virtue signaling cunt

Back