Anyone practice voodoo/occult?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am curios to know if anyone practices the esoteric?

I ask because I am in to meditation and it has given me tons of benefits but I always feel weirded out for wanting to dabble in the more mysterious aspects of the unknown discipline.

For your time, enjoy the evil Will Smith doll:

Tales-Hood-7-615x333.jpg

I haven't studied per say, but I have researched the hell out of the occult.

And I hate you for the Tales from the Hood doll!

Why do you hate the doll bro?
Tales from the Hood was scary for me as a kid. Plus, my mom collected these collectable, expensive dolls that looked similar to those from the movie. They were so life like! It was creepy!

Closest I've got to the Occult is practicing Lucid Dreaming.

Ask Jaden Smith. He watched Dr Strange and decided to dedicate his life to the practice of magic

I'm going to New Orleans for the first time next week, I'm going to buy a voodoo doll and fuck up some of my coworkers.

I worship the blind, mindless God which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity.

When I played Warcraft 3, my favorite unit was Orc shaman if this counts for anything

PhD in black magic here.

Respect for the join date. Tell me more about your black magic studies.

Tales from the Hood was scary for me as a kid. Plus, my mom collected these collectable, expensive dolls that looked similar to those from the movie. They were so life like! It was creepy!

I thought that story was hilarious. Tales from the hood didn't scare me but I do remember getting scared at other movies.

Closest I've got to the Occult is practicing Lucid Dreaming.

Did you achieve the lucid dreaming?

Ask Jaden Smith. He watched Dr Strange and decided to dedicate his life to the practice of magic

Real talk?

I'm going to New Orleans for the first time next week, I'm going to buy a voodoo doll and fuck up some of my coworkers.

That's how it should be!

Make sure to fast and meditate for greater result!

When I played Warcraft 3, my favorite unit was Orc shaman if this counts for anything

Its an start my man!

Respect for the join date. Tell me more about your black magic studies.

I thought that story was hilarious. Tales from the hood didn't scare me but I do remember getting scared at other movies.

Did you achieve the lucid dreaming?

Real talk?

That's how it should be!

Make sure to fast and meditate for greater result!

Its an start my man!

Sometimes. The annoying thing is, becoming self-aware in a dream is often enough to wake me up soon after.

I've found it easier to LD in the morning, when I've woken up from a night's sleep and I'm just dozing.

Lmao. Would set those dolls on fire tbh.

Shit, who doesn't practice voodoo/occult?

What, no love for witch hunters?

Back