Did crypto finally crash?

Good
dey-took-er-cards.jpg

I also sold my verge at a 70% profit but my current holdings are all fucked into the ground.

Classic Der Fraudsbar.

Oh, I sold all my Verge for 70% profit, but my current holdings are all fucked... but lets not talk about what they are or how much I'm down or what price I bought at... because then I'd have to be accountable.

CRYPTOS TO THE MOON

CHOOO CHOOO!!!!

2017-11-rn32uylurwdz.gif

Fml, the one that stings me the most is litecoin. I knew I should've sold but I said no..guess I'll ride this sinking ship

Fml, the one that stings me the most is litecoin. I knew I should've sold but I said no..guess I'll ride this sinking ship

When the founder sells all of his Litecoins... you should probably follow his lead.

But still, Litecoin is still a blue chip, and it's still pretty solid... I'm not sure it ever gets adopted but technically, it's a solid product with good tech.

It's the coins like Ripple that are forever doomed... and morons were buying and selling all the way up to $3.50.

It will never see that price again, Ripple is hovering around $1 now and that's still overpriced. Going to be a long hard fall into 50 cent territory.

200.gif

There's been a lot of dumb money dumped into cryptocurrencies as they peaked towards the end of last year, so I suppose the crash was inevitable. I'd be a little worried that as bitcoin loses market share it will really hurt the entire market, since there appears to be essentially limitless competition, all of it that serves the same function, at hugely varying prices. Is the development time for a cryptocurrency short enough to make it essentially an infinitely available, low cost commodity whose broader value has been driven by branding?

I believe that governments and very large businesses have no interest in bitcoin succeeding. I don't understand it but if enough volatility is introduced, it will never grow past a certain point. Who wants to deal in a currency that can lose 10-40% quickly. It isn't a currency if it is doing that. It is a speculative commodity.

Elaborate

You seem to have been emotionally invested in cryptos before you even invested, and then you ignored all sane advice and invested at the worst possible time. Now you think it’s normal/expected because it is January?

The market didn’t tank because it is January, it tanked because the most significant world governments are going to kill crypto currency, and any hope that it will be used to buy something other than drugs.

You seem to have been emotionally invested in cryptos before you even invested, and then you ignored all sane advice and invested at the worst possible time. Now you think it’s normal/expected because it is January?

The market didn’t tank because it is January, it tanked because the most significant world governments are going to kill crypto currency, and any hope that it will be used to buy something other than drugs.
>ignorance
>unsourced claims
>literally fake news/ignorant propaganda
>this much of a dip has happened the previous 3 years. That's a verifiable fact

I've got 6000 tron (TRX) I bought at .02 cents.

Only 10 XRP that I bought at .29 cents.

Lol.

Classic Der Fraudsbar.

Oh, I sold all my Verge for 70% profit, but my current holdings are all fucked... but lets not talk about what they are or how much I'm down or what price I bought at... because then I'd have to be accountable.

CRYPTOS TO THE MOON

CHOOO CHOOO!!!!

2017-11-rn32uylurwdz.gif
he said he was up 1,000,000% in the war room thread lmao

you are are sure this shit is better than speculating lets use the good ole commodities, oil, copper and gold?, in a way you know, not to meet your financial doom for a fad

I have etherium and yup it's pretty low.

My good friend bought into bitcoin when it was at $0.72. Motherfucker hasn't told anyone how much he actually has in dollar value, but I'm thinking it's in the millions. He told me to buy at that time but I thought the concept was too insane to actually work or gain much value.

Does no one really see the 2 inevitable outcomes here?

Either it loses it's value, or it becomes so valuable that it's taken control of and manipulated by governments who can. This rollercoaster ends 1 of 2 ways and I wouldn't be getting on it while it's still "hey look, free $! I can't explain it that well but give me 5k and you'll get 10k in no time!".

I'm no rocket scientist but when that's the pitch, it's usually gonna end up badly for all involved.

Does no one really see the 2 inevitable outcomes here?

Either it loses it's value, or it becomes so valuable that it's taken control of and manipulated by governments who can. This rollercoaster ends 1 of 2 ways and I wouldn't be getting on it while it's still "hey look, free $! I can't explain it that well but give me 5k and you'll get 10k in no time!".

I'm no rocket scientist but when that's the pitch, it's usually gonna end up badly for all involved.
You literally cannot just seize control of it. The best you can do is spend a bunch of money buying a bunch of it up.

You literally cannot just seize control of it. The best you can do is spend a bunch of money buying a bunch of it up.

"You literally can't control it! Unless you control it. Then yeah, you can control it."

Good to know. Keep counting those e-dollars homie, one day you're gonna have one hell of a virtual mansion.

Back