Official Women's Division Discussion #25

Hamasaki decisioning green fighters is not something i'm looking forward to at UFC

Why assume that Hamasaki will be decisioning fighters when her last two wins were by finish (and not against green fighters)? Your negativity about atomweight seems to be based on false preconceptions with regard to the division, not actual facts and sound reasoning.

Last edited:
I thought they would give JAG another perceived tuneup fight. She has not looked good at all since joining the UFC and I don't think she has what it takes to beat Souza. I would like her to pick up a win though, I hate seeing fighters who were once considered the best fail badly once they make it to the big stage. Now that I think about it her career has turned out almost exactly like Will Brooks.

I won't ever root for JAG because I won't forgive her ruining Megumi Fujii's retirement fight with repeated eye-pokes.

So how many wmma fights should there be on the typical UFC card ........ 2, 3, 4, more? Then we'll do the math as to how big the women's roster should be.

6 or more.

Yea he is about a 70% in the reliability meter in my opinion. He definitely has sources but has been known to listen to his less than reliable sources in the past and gotten burned for it. He has been right on some fairly big stuff in the past that can not be considered just guessing.

Rizz.... Dizz.... *looks at keyboard*

Rizz is Dizz. He just had fat greasy fingers and was a little hungover when he made his sherdog account.

So how many wmma fights should there be on the typical UFC card ........ 2, 3, 4, more? Then we'll do the math as to how big the women's roster should be.
There's no need to have a minimum or maximum for that. UFC 221 doesn't have WMMA fights but i'm excited for it just like i'm for 220, with some. People will always complain, may it be with just 2 WMMA fights or 6 at the end of the day.. 1 WMMA fight on the main card already seems enough reason to people talk shit about the event lol

Why assume that Hamasaki will be decisioning fighters when her last two wins were by finish (and not against green fighters)? Your negativity about atomweight seems to be based on false preconceptions with regard to the division, not actual facts and sound reasoning.
You are right, i'm kinda of a hater, because of the Tiburcio fight. The problem of lack of deep outside Asia sticks tho.

Now with W125 on board I'd say 2-4 for the typical 12-fight card, maybe more if they bring in W105 or an actual W145 division. Honestly the UFC has generally been pretty good about keeping the MMMA:WMMA ratio reasonable on their cards.

Now with W125 on board I'd say 2-4 for the typical 12-fight card, maybe more if they bring in W105 or an actual W145 division. Honestly the UFC has generally been pretty good about keeping the MMMA:WMMA ratio reasonable on their cards.

It would be hilarious if they actually did an all WMMA card and it did really well, just to watch all of the children cry.

i can guess who that is,anyone disparaging hamasaki knows fuck all,you dont have that idiot on ignore yet?

I hate to say it but I think JAG's time has passed. She made a mistake going for WSOF over UFC. She most likely would have fought for the belt by now. I just wish she would have went through TUF, we could have seen her vs. Carla in the finals (which would have been a rematch after JAG beat Carla in 2011) and perhaps a different inaugural champion too. I think Souza will be too much for her sadly, Livinha might be small but I think she has it to get the win here. She might have a big ass mouth but I'm so here for her making a tear in this division, I feel like her and Yan Xiaonan will do big things.

It would be hilarious if they actually did an all WMMA card and it did really well, just to watch all of the children cry.

LOL, some just complain about everything. When there's no wmma on the entire card they find other reasons to cry. 'There's no name I recognize. Waaaah waaah. Call the waaambulaaaance!'

LOL, some just complain about everything. When there's no wmma on the entire card they find other reasons to cry. 'There's no name I recognize. Waaaah waaah. Call the waaambulaaaance!'
It's so immature but at the same time hilarious. I find it ridiculous that people aren't over the fact that it's twenty fucking eighteen and women have been in the UFC for FIVE years. They're not going ANYWHERE. So bitching and saying "ugh put them in Invicta" won't do shit because WMMA is gonna stay and it ain't going nowhere. I look forward to the day atomweight is added in and more hate is drawn because I'm ready to embrace it and laugh at ALL OF IT.

It's so immature but at the same time hilarious. I find it ridiculous that people aren't over the fact that it's twenty fucking eighteen and women have been in the UFC for FIVE years. They're not going ANYWHERE. So bitching and saying "ugh put them in Invicta" won't do shit because WMMA is gonna stay and it ain't going nowhere. I look forward to the day atomweight is added in and more hate is drawn because I'm ready to embrace it and laugh at ALL OF IT.

Yeah and I love atomweight. Makes it even more fun seeing folks drinking the haterade and whining about feeling sick.

"But but, people only watched it for the novelty factor. It wouldn't work twice."

"But, but, people only watched it for (insert headliner). They weren't watching for the rest of the fights."

Yeah and I love atomweight. Makes it even more fun seeing folks drinking the haterade and whining about feeling sick.

" <{clintugh}>

Bad enough they brought in manlets, they made it worse by bringing in women. Now they've managed to somehow make it even worse by bring in midget women! UFC is dying."

Souza is scheduled to fight Aguilar, not Markos. Markos is scheduled to fight Lima.

That is right. I had been looking at both fights and mixed up the fighters in question. I ought to have listed both at once so I would have seen both next to each other.

I know Jessica Aguilar is a pioneer in Women's MMA
but she is not competitive anymore against younger
fighters do to her time coming & going.

Back