• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

***2017-18 NBA Regular Season Thread v5 - Curry is BACK!***

Best PG in the league

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao they're not even offering the Nuts pick? They deserve to have that offer broadcast to the rest of the league so everyone can laugh at them
They want to dump they’re shitty contracts from shitty players for good ones on expiring deals. Pretty fucking stupid imo. I wouldn’t even accept that if the nuts pick was offered. I’d make them give up future picks and option to exchange picks if they have a higher pick.

Blunder with 76 in the 1st half

<{1-8}>

Lmao @ this Cavs def. now they’re going to have to pay a Kings ransom for decandre

Cavs are fucking awful

Lmao @ this Cavs def. now they’re going to have to pay a Kings ransom for decandre

He's going to leave and sign here cheap anyways. Not sure I like it because I want to keep Capela

He's going to leave and sign here cheap anyways. Not sure I like it because I want to keep Capela
Lmao. He hates Paul. But he’s from houstcan.

Lmao. He hates Paul. But he’s from houstcan.

Supposedly they worked it out. He loves Houston though and wants to be here. He was siding with our players in the locker room shit show. I think his hate for Doc and Flake outweigh his issues with Paul

Supposedly they worked it out. He loves Houston though and wants to be here. He was siding with our players in the locker room shit show. I think his hate for Doc and Flake outweigh his issues with Paul
They may like each other now that Paul is gone but it will come back once he plays with him again. Him and Flake were supposed to be boys. Did that change?

Doesn't matter who the Rocks bring in, as long as Hardcan is their best player they'll always flop in the yoffs

They may like each other now that Paul is gone but it will come back once he plays with him again. Him and Flake were supposed to be boys. Did that change?

He was chilling with Trev after the game and gave one of the few statements backing him (it was a complete lie too) and that kinda shit on flake. I think think it's overblown because G, James, Paul, Trev and Tarik (it was him not Clint at the door but these idiots can't get shit right) are good with everyone but the Rivers fam. Look at what Trev said today to the media before the game

Heard ariza and Paul squashed it with rivers over some Backstreet Boys songs.

Doesn't matter who the Rocks bring in, as long as Hardcan is their best player they'll always flop in the yoffs
Now they have paul so they are guaranteed to lose in the second round. Lol. @RR. I had to

DeCandre should love Doc. He was on the road to being the next Johan Petro before Doc showed up and got him to play defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back